• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines In search of ALL info on how to identify, firsthand if a substance being presented is DMT

TheSeekingDrifter

Greenlighter
Im in the business of seeking a "Healing" from DMT, to get straight to point.
Basically my curiosity surrounds how would one find info on all factors on correctly identifying DMT (the substance's visual traits to look for, smells, etc.
Any and all info anyone would have to help me not lose my last grasp of sanity
is encouraged idc how ridiculous the method, feel free to respond. I only ask this post be taken as serious as I am in finding anything helpful. The desperation I have is a make-or-break situation to put lightly. Sources are also encouraged...PLZ ANY AND ALL INFO THAT WOULD HELP, WILL CONTRIBUTE, POTENTIALLY, IN POSSIBLY SAVING MY LIFE. IN ADVANCE, JUST KNOW IM INDEBTED TO ANYONE THAT HELPS ME ALONG THE WAY. THNX IN ADVANCE.

I don’t know how common it is to find fake DMT or DMT cut with something else psychoactive, but DMT gives a pretty clear result when tested with Hoffmann reagent. But there are a whole bunch of exotic substances like say 2c-p that give a similar coloured result.

Therefore you should do a second test with Mecke which will rule most of them out.

Bunk Police actually sell a test kit specifically for DMT with colour charts for just about anything you might possibly get instead of, or mixed in with, real DMT.

Also remember that it comes in 2 main forms: freebase and fumarate (the salt). The freebase is common because it is easily smokeable. Once you taste smoked base you’ll remember the taste and smell forever.

Both types come in a very wide range of colours from white to kind of dirty orange brown depending on the synthesis or extraction process used. What plant ypu start with, temperature and time of boiling and cooling stages etc etc. A lot is just whipped up in people’s kitchens as far as I can tell.

Plenty above to help, for sure. Also be aware that extracting yourself is not very difficult once you accomplish the task once And the mothball smell is accurate, or as I have said many times...smells like sticking your nose inside a brand new sneaker box. Both are accurate.

I've never actually purchased dmt except like twice, always cheaper to extract. This "synthetic dmt" being so different in character has me confused though ..