• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous In Memory of Ann

I was fortunate enough that I was able to meet Ann a few years back.

A friend of mine and his employer invited me along, they had some sort of business meeting with Paul Daley. When we got to the farm we toured the lab and then went into the house.

I wasnt really involved in the business meeting so i sat off to the side. I had brought a beautiful ecuadorian tapestry and Ann's helper (i forget her name very sweet lady) asked me what it was and I told her I brought it as a gift to Ann. She said she thought Ann would prefer to recieve the gift in person. So Ann came out and talked with me for close to half an hour. She was very interested in that I'd just returned from living in Ecuador with Kichwa yachats. She was very sweet and genuine. After a bit she got up to go and I gave her a big hug, she told me I was welcome back anytime.

While it was an honor to be there, at the time it felt so natural, like I was supposed to be there...

A few years later I got to go to one of their annual 4th of July parties. I would have loved to say hi but there was a line of maybe 30 people wanting to speak with her. I figured it was more important for the people who had not met her get a chance. Besides, it was a party at the shulgin lab and I immensely enjoyed mingling.

I am grateful for the short time she spent with me. I dunno what happens when we die but I like to believe she was reunited w sasha.