Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous In Memory of Ann

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
In Loving Memory of Ann Shulgin (22 March 1931 - 09 July 2022
Screenshot-20220709-144306-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg

Ann Shulgin, co-author of the inimitable PIHKAL and TIHKAL, therapist, speaker, and innovator, developer of the Shulgin scale, passed this morning. She changed the world, for which I'll be forever grateful. I loved how she was kind even while never suffering a fool. ♥️

If you have memories, anecdotes, or personal stories, I'd love to hear them.

Fuck I was really hoping that this was not the news I was going to get when I clicked on this.

Rest in peace, Ann. The work you and Sasha did forever changed the world for the better.

Wait, do you have any evidence that this happened?
Haven’t heard about her death from anyone else.
It was reported within the last couple hours by the Shulgin team.

Ann Shulgin passed at 6:50 a.m. this morning. She was loving, gracious, and courageous until the very last breath. ~ Tania and Greg Manning (Team Shulgin)

“Sounds of laughter shades of life are ringing
Through my open ears inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe”

Across The Universe by John Lennon and Paul McCartney

met her with Alexander in 06 in Berlin but didnt had the Chance to talk to them, we made a Photo with them though. She was a real Beauty when she was younger.

Wow, that's so cool you got to meet them! I always wished I could have done so.

Yeah his speech was Not that interesting, nothing new to hear but it was great to just meet the grandfather of 2c-b and all these other gems.

Not sure. But I imagine it to be a dream state where we still have our mind. Don't know if we get a body in the next life.
I think we have to get in our dream here and now, as there is no time like the present

met her with Alexander in 06 in Berlin but didnt had the Chance to talk to them, we made a Photo with them though. She was a real Beauty when she was younger.
I had a similar experience in 2008.
Met Sasha and Ann when I was attending Horizons Psychedelic conference. (That was a good year, some other speakers were Dave Nichols and Rick Doblin)
I got to say thank you and my ex gf got her journal signed by them.

A great pic of Ann and Pickard