• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

In Buying A Testkit

sssss33

Greenlighter
Hello members of bluelight. I have been using this website for a couple of years as a non-member, one who just scans trip reports and reads up on the psychology behind drugs. Recently, a friend said his friends dealer may have some DMT on him. This interested me greatly, I have been interested in the human psyche and consciousness for a little while now and I am interested in shaman culture, customs, and traditions. Normally, I would not buy from a dealer I did not know, and this worried me a little, but due to the drugs rarity in my area and dur to my interest and curiosity in the substance I have decided that I will get it. But, I would like to use a test kit. Looking online there was a variety of test kits with a verity of prices and differences in reliability, so I was wondering if any psychonaught could give me some links to reliable and inexpensive test kits.
-Thank you for reading and responding to my post, have a safe trip.....

don't know an awful lot about testkits but you can get them off Amazon and they all come rated.
the name that keeps popping up when i search for a marquis reagent test kit specifically for DMT is the 'Ehrlich' test kit.
maybe check that out?