• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing large quantities of piracetam

i have imported much bigger amounts than 3months worth.
they don't give a shit. customs that is

what is really interesting about that reply is the sig:

Professional Officer
Experimental Drugs Section
Therapeutic Goods Administration

o_O

I would be quite sad if, as a result of the diligent efforts of the 'experimental drugs section', nootropics were placed on a 'restricted imports list' or something - and we could no longer have our taste of the sweet, sweet piracetam...

VelocideX said:
I contacted the TGA recently to query how much piracetam could be legally imported at any one time.

As you may be aware, you can strictly only import piracetam to treat a specific medical illness (e.g. alcoholism, myoclonus, etc), so bear that in mind when ordering. If you order for mental enhancement you may be breaking the law.

In any case, here's what they had to say:

--just edited my name out. whoops :p

can you give me the e-mail address or the site i can get it from bro

i want to see how much Melanotan II i can order in one hit with out em getting a little testy ;)

Everyone sing together, NO SOURCES, NO SOURCES, NO SOURCES NO SOURCES NO SOURCES lalala =D

streetsurfer said:
Everyone sing together, NO SOURCES, NO SOURCES, NO SOURCES NO SOURCES NO SOURCES lalala =D

I'm pretty sure he's asking for the email address to contact the TGA to ask a question, otherwise he's in trouble ;)

hoptis said:
I'm pretty sure he's asking for the email address to contact the TGA to ask a question, otherwise he's in trouble ;)

hehehehehe im a good boy 8)

yeah want it to contact TGA :)

there's nothing wrong with either the TGA, who allows you to import just about anything, or the buckets of piracetam consumed over the decades.

i have seen no cuystoms issues for the ppl i have seen get it... i think they got a 250gram tub... but according to what has been said here that could be about 2 weeks dose.

considering that dosage, it is about 3 teaspoons of the stuff, and the stuff is quite bitter to the taste i have heard.

hope that may help, but i think most people do combine it with other nootropics such as dmae.