• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Immune to hydrocodone

M

Mannedank69

My friend was prescribed a bottle of 325mg/5mg hydrocodone. (They had a "V" on them I'm not sure if that means they are Vicodin) the first time I took them with him I took 3 pills (15 mg) and did not notice any sort of change except for a warm sort of feeling but nothing very noticeable. In fact after an hour I forgot I had even taken them. A few days later I decided to take 4 pills (20mg) he garunteed these would get me high, however, I still felt just as sober as the first time. Then I tried 5 pills a few days later (25 mg) at some points I thought maybe I was high for a second but I couldn't tell. I figured if I really was high I would 100% know. Then today (2 days later) I decided that if 10 pills doesn't fuck me up then something is wrong. I took 50mg. I felt kinda fuzzy when I would smoke a cigarette but only for a second.after a while I totally forgot I took the pills. In fact I was driving around feeling completely sober Skating some spots. They are prescribed pills and my friends says he 100% gets really high off of 3 and so do my other friends who took the same pills. I have never done any other opiates before. Is it possible I just have a natural tolerance towards them?

That's an extremely large dose of Paracetamol, acetaminophen or APAP, and of the hydrocodone. Be careful as you do not want to overdose from the opiates, or damage your liver from the Paracetamol, acetaminophen or APAP, and of the hydrocodone. If you must take large doses of these drugs do a cold water extraction: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/272847-COLD-WATER-EXTRACTION-made-simple(r)

Be extremely careful with opiates as they are highly addictive.

From what you wrote it does sound as though you had an opiate high since you wrote how you had forgotten that you had taken the hydrocodone.

Last edited:
IMO hydro is a relatively weak opiate compared to what all is out there. However 50mg should be enough that you'd know you took something. Like Priest said, you need to be very careful with all that APAP. And maybe hydro/opiates aren't your thing. Always be safe!