• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Im tired o f this forum

Ne0

Bluelighter
I have very interesting posts and I never get replies to them, maybe because people get upset by the truth I'm telling to them. Most posts here are useless, especially in some shitty dakr side or sober life forums, I try to help youbut you ignore my posts? Fuck you!

Hey mate, it can be hard to connect with people online. Most of us want that feeling, but it's not easy, and often takes time. Regardless, this forum has thousands of lurkers who read posts everyday, so you can never really know who's valued your contributions on the basis of replies (or lack thereof).

Hey mate, it can be hard to connect with people online. Most of us want that feeling, but it's not easy, and often takes time. Regardless, this forum has thousands of lurkers who read posts everyday, so you can never really know who's valued your contributions on the basis of replies (or lack thereof).
^ This is true. Sometimes we get lots of posts and responses. Sometimes it's pretty slow here. OP, I noticed you've been here for a while. I don't know why you think our recovery forums are "useless" because they've helped many people, myself included.

I have very interesting posts and I never get replies to them, maybe because people get upset by the truth I'm telling to them. Most posts here are useless, especially in some shitty dakr side or sober life forums, I try to help youbut you ignore my posts? Fuck you!

Dude, I completely understand your disappointment, though not with this particular site. I've just started experimenting with social media a short while ago and have already been banned from several websites for posting comments like your recent "fuck you" comment. But these are good people! Perhaps you're a bit high right now (which is totally okay). Either way, I suggest you not dismiss this site.

Harm reduction is a life saver, far more effective than shitty twelve-step programs (if it works for some of you, then please no offense). I've been searching on this site for somewhere around two years before "joining in," and I can honestly say their acceptance of drug use makes me trust them. I don't want to die right now, and I often search around the posts to see if what I'm doing is immediately deadly v. deadly in the long term.

As I said, I've not been on social media for very long, but the people who run and/or are members of this site strike me as very, very understanding.

I'm going to do a quick search to see if I can find any of your posts. If relative you will get a reply.

- OOPS - not so recent, eh? As I've said, I'm new to social media. I'm going to post it anyway; perhaps some new, apprehensive person can make use of it.

SO TRUE!! I'm sure you can read the other posts I've made on this thread and therefore realize I've been "lurking" long before joining!

Thanks for support. But really what im trying to get is dopamine burrst, when I see someone is answering my post I feel good.