• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm thinking of combining Shrooms and DXM..

Brendan12

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of combining My Mushrooms.. with some DXM powder..

Is this combination any good?

What would be a good dose of shrooms.. and what level Plateau of DXM should I aim for?

I'm thinking of mostly playing video games.. maybe smoking some hash or bud.. but I might take a walk when I start getting the effects of the shroom trip..

You want threshold doses for both of those for vg, because the interactions will provide plenty entertainment.

Have fun!

How much dxm are you planning? It's hard to give good advice on psilocybin dosage without knowing that. IME this is a superb combination, but keep the doses low at first. The amount of potentiation can catch you off guard, even if you're experienced with both substances. Cannabis can cause a major increase in effects, much moreso than psilocybin alone.

Be careful on types of mushrooms, if you have any control of it. I know Panaeolus species contain fair amount of serotonin precursors that may not react well with DXM.

-GC

I would likely smoke the Ganja on the come down.. unless I felt light headed and needed a cure from Mary Jane..!

Otherwise Well I will likely be doing 400mg of Dextromethorphan..

I know at that dose the astral body projection becomes a prominent feature of the trip it self..

I will be curious to see how the Mushrooms merge with the "Dextroverse".. so to speak..

The last time I tried this combo in 2006 I ended up thinking this guy named Cliff from the dextroverse was an artificial intelligence. And I called him a "beautiful computer".. lol

Even though I've tried this combination.. the previous time was using Sucrets to get high which is a bit dirty.. so I'm curious as to how the pure powder will effect me.

Anyways having said this how many grams of Shrooms should I be looking to do?

Well I'm taking only the purest form of each of the drugs..

Including Ganja..
Right now in Canada we get massively good Bud.. and it's all clean.. no hydroponics with chemicals or nothing like that.

Never mixed with mushrooms but dxm and 4acodmt combined beautifully... weed on top is increasingly intense

As for dose, ymmv
But as others have noted, start low, as I find psychedelics are greatly potentiated by dxm and weed (never mind the combo of all 3 lol)

I took once a microdot LSD on 1gr dxm and tripped a whole week. It was the strongest trip I ever did. It changed my life. They have extra synergy. I would not recommend such strong experience but its your choice. The 4th platform of dxm with acid is quite crazy.

I don’t think I’ve ever hit sigma but 400+400mg of dxm an hour later with a few 1/2 tabs of various lysergamide analogues at t2 was quite surreal, to say the least.

What about Sigma level on DXM?

The grid?

Would that be 4 or the idea that there is a 5? If so, I did drink four bottles of 250mg each slowly enough. Perhaps it was 5, if such thing exists. All I know is that I was in front of my TV on my bed but did not recognise what I was watching. The next day my parents walked in and saw me but I did not respond because it was just not interesting enough for me with all what was going on. The only time I ever had all five senses blend in perfect synesthesia or saw colors change so fast that I call it a new colour, "Rainbow". Full out of body experience where I melted along with the universe since the soul and everything material is made out of both the same substance, intelligence. Anyway, the first day of the experience was a bad trip. Really bad. God send two spirits to help me and one fell in love with me. I thought she was an invisible alien at that time because I didn't understand yet that when the cycle is completed, you do not require a physical body anymore. We are still together but when I talk about voices in my head people just think I'm crazy, sigh.

Yo I'm pretty sure I did a Sigma once..

Near the end of the trip.. I saw two beings that were stars in my mind.. and they moved in and out of this close vicinity and they were communicating various ideas that I couldn't understand.. But what I did understand was that one of the stars was me!

I could barely walk.. but as I crawled out of the basement to the middle floor with my buddy watching.. But I couldn't see at all.. but it was if I could see in my inner vision this idea of being in a grid.. and everything I could sense where everything was.. it was like there was Holy Stepping Stones.. And I could feel The Grid with every step I took.. It was as if everything of each particular territory or spaces in my basement were like different 2D shapes.. almost like small Hectares.

The trip lasted into the mourning hours.. My freind who helped me up the stairs eventually admitted that he was gay.. my first reaction and I said this.."No your not" Thinking that he was just fucked up on Dex.. but he didn't go further into that.. remembering it the next day.. I always thought that it was weird.. or he was secretly weak or had some type of mental imbalance..

If you could barely but yet still walk, I'd say you didn't went beyond the third plateau.