• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I'm new and don't know where to place my post about my recreation Vyvanse

shylow1

Greenlighter
(i'm new to the site and looking for advice on where to but this thread and my recreation Vyvanse usage so i will but my post under this)
In the past around late middle school and early high school i started my recreation drug use starting out like any kid with marijuana, tobacco, and alcohol like most people. Then late high school i started tripping taking acid and mushrooms which lead to recreation prescription drug use popping Adderall and Ritalin to help me study and take standardized test, which helped me focused like it should. Which lead to more recreation prescription drug use like lean and Xanax. One day i took to many drugs and got a concision while tripping hard leading to a bad trip which also lead to panic attack when ever i did most drugs after that. which lead me to being sober besides alcohol for a year and a half.

Come on, you have at least one question. Here,I'll help. It can only betaken one way. It is a effective drug that has a lot of therapeutic action. A little bit goes a long way. Now ask away.