• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"I'm never going to take drugs ever again."

No I don't recall ever saying or thinking that about all drugs - I've said I wouldn't take certain classes of drugs again, which I've not stuck to religiously. :\

ive only ever thought, i dont NEED to take drugs again

my friend dave came over with the sleeping pills and i took one oif them and everything melted into totally awesome but then i couldnt find the rest of them and i accused lauren of stealing them and i threw shit around and broke all my stuff and got dave to come round again and he put me to sleep with more pills and i cried in his lap and then i woke up totay kinda groggy but better and did some cleaning and i found the other sleeping pills and so lauren obviously didnt steal them... fuck. and you this is why still agree with the no more drugs. i am not taking drugs anymore.

i txt messaged lauren and told her i found them and sorry and everything, but i dont think she will be texting me back. i was very insane at her before. And i called chris to see how he was doing, and hes in hospital with blood poisoning. so yeah, i got dave to take away my big pretty box of needles and things and everything is gone now except for those sleeping pills haha.

Last edited:
I've been there... several times. It's never fully stuck, as I always seem to come back to psychedelics and even opiates from time to time.

However, the last time I had the thought that 'I'm never going to take drugs ever again' I managed to flush an insane amount of my stash down the toilet. This included a hefty stash of mdpv and methylone. In retrospect, I'm glad I flushed those... because I was starting to use both chemicals way more than I was comfortable with... and it took a heavy trip on LSD for me to realize that. Thank god for that, though, looking back now... who knows how bad things would have gotten had I not flushed them.

Yes,,,i remember saying this in the 80's after snorting pink THC...it was not a pretty site...Lordy!

i never did it again. what the hell was i thinking???

Yeah, a couple of bad trips have made me think that.

Infact, one time I bought a fourth of shrooms did half of that and gave my friend the rest for free because I thought I was done with drugs.

I regret that.

Never with psychedelics have I thought this but jeez, I cant count the amount of times I would have said it while on or after a night on meth, MDMA(or supposedly that) coke, opiates, alcohol and most hard drugs but I have never regretted taking a psychedelic and even with a few rough patche here and there with these trips ive never said 'ill never trip again' tripping is the one drug taking activity I can see myself doing for the rest of my life or at least a long time. Im getting to the end of my speed career, MDMA is settling down alot too and opiates arent bothering me too much nor alcohol but im only just getting started with osychedelics and the possibilities are endless so I cant see myself stopping anytime soon.

I've said it when sober and suffering through a bout of depression which I was blaming on my LSD use (Since realised that the situation wasn't the drugs fault but my own), I even cut up 4 blotters and through them out. Wish I had those back now, would have saved me some money on this weekends trip, which will be the first since saying that (but not my first drug use since).

P.S. Damn poppy seed tea making my posts long winded....

Anyone else ever said this while tripping? =D Usually while scared witless by some paranoid thought.

Never, I've thought "I'll drop the dose till i get more used to it" but never take drugs again? That would be silly.

when you get caught up in a horrible trip its not uncommon, nor silly imo, just normal.

no, but i thought "i don't need to take drugs ever again" after my first ayahuasca experience

it's a good thing i did, cause i learned more amazing things

there have only been two times ive frantically repeated that phrase
once on a overdose of pharmahuasca and once on an underdose of 5-MeO-DMT, not a fun place to be.

My psychedelic experience is litmited to a dose of 2C-E, a dose of 2C-I, 20-30 mushroom doses and about 100-200 MDMA and MDA doses. On mushrooms as well as on the 2C-I (the 2C-E was too little to trip on) I really felt like I didn't need the methadone I would take everyday for the past 3 years nor the clonazepam...however this only lasted a couple hours. Sad to say...

Oh and when I ended up in the hospital from an overdose of at least 15 pills of gravol and about 3 of those little bottles of dxm...

That lasted for about 2-3 weeks..started smoking again and then I ened up doing my old routine (though the only weed connection at that time was out of the country, mabye that had something to do with it).

haha yea dude..i usually only say this when on shroom s tho, as they freak me out