• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"I'm never going to take drugs ever again."

I've only said this once, and that was during my first psychedelic experience, on hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. But, i was much younger, and totally inexperienced, so its not all that surprising. I'm glad I didn't stick to it though, as since that time there hasn't been one experience that I wouldn't gladly re-experience over again if given the chance. With the exception of DXM i guess, but thats not a psychedelic so it doesnt count :p

ibogaine anyone?

it seems to cause an experience that sticks with people a bit more than typical psychs...

usally at that point the question is "why did i act like a dope feind and not dose correctly?".
hard trips are ok. it goes with the territory. or perhaps the statement should be "i did not want to see that much"... light trips can be annoying too. I once took two hits of acid with a tablet of seconal to take the edge off. it fucked me out of my trip.

The first time I did acid I quit smoking weed for 8 days, which is sadly the longest I've gone in the last 6 years.

I had a thought loop on mushrooms when I was 18, it went, "This is devastating! I've got to make sure I never take shrooms again. Oh shit, I'll never follow through with that. I'm doomed! I'll be back here and I can't stop myself! Who am I if I can't control myself?! This is devastating! I've got to make sure I never take shrooms again!... etc

really funny in retrospect, because I was absolutely right :)