• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IM / "muscling" Heroin questions ?

gremz

Greenlighter
Hi guys. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in response from some of you with personal experiences/knowledge on this subject.

I know how most people react when I tell them my preferred ROA of most types of heroin is IM.. but please hear me out:

Unfortunately, I've had an extremely tough last year, where I began using a needle as my ROA for heroin for about 5 months or so. However, I am a huge pussy when it comes to needles (guess that isn't the worst thing lol>), or I guess you could just say I've always been a very cautious, informed and careful drug user.

Now I am pretty much out of the woods with my opiate addiction, which took a turn for the worse I guess when my girlfriend I was incredibly in love with and living with for two years suddenly disappeared one morning when I woke up. I found out she was in rehab in Arizona, and had been taken there by a personal assistant her mom had sent for her. Anyways, I waited for her to come back and we stayed in touch just about every other day. I decided I would get clean too, mostly for her, even though I was alone and not in any kind of treatment. I ordered 12 suboxone 8mg films off the Dark Web, and successfully got myself off a $80 a day BTH smoking addiction. However, a promise of 30 days turned into 2 months, and then she disappeared off the face of the earth with heavy pressure/threats from her family (I just know this..). I never saw or heard from her again. The last communication I ever got from her was Christmas eve - in the form of a loving, sweet voicemail.

Sorry for the backstory, but basically, I hit my rock bottom very quickly after it set in that I was never going to hear from my baby girl again.. she might as well been dead. This is when I began shooting up, and more or less never wasted my money smoking black tar heroin again.

---

I am living in the northwest - so as most of you are aware, the only heroin out here is BTH, unfortunately. I am fully aware how nasty BTH is and how even nastier of a substance it is to be shooting.

However, I found my ROA finally: intra-muscle injection.

Now, contrary to 90% of everything I've personally heard and read, I NEVER once got any type of infection, abscess, or issue with IM. Far from being an OG in terms of shooting, but nonetheless, I can say I have IM'd heroin (tar) easily over 200-300 times.

I have stopped my habit and addiction for the most part and am on suboxone now as I said. However, there are rare times when I like to dabble back with the "devil's fruit" aka H. I am sure many of you can understand. I actually am refilling my life with all the things I love to do so much (used to be a semi-pro freestyle/urban/park skier) and well, that is the key to having a life that is not controlled by only opiate abuse.

Sorry, to my point:

Can anyone tell me how much lower efficiency I am looking at for IM'ing really high quality #4 HCL heroin? I have decided that I have been clean minus 2 single uses of tar, and that I have NO urge to go back to using the disgusting and vile substance. However, I am not 100% done with using opiates/heroin yet, so as I already said, I like to once in a while order a gram or less of the highest quality, purest #4 heroin off the DN. I then jump back on my suboxone after using and stay content working on my life till a few months later.. or w/e.

Does IMing #4 heroin work as well as it does to IM tar? I imagine it would be if anything a lot safer, a lot cleaner and a lot better.....

I THINK the reason why I have never, ever had a single abscess or anything even close with my IM use of tar is because of the fact I ALWAYS used a clean needle EVERY single time (no exceptions). In addition, I always sterilized the area with an alcohol swab first, and then after..as well as applying ample amounts of anti-bacterial ointment and rubbing it/massaging the area very well. I also rotate the injection areas on both arms, and always use "Longs" aka the long, yet tiny insulin needles when I IM.

I am still in a sober living for just a few more weeks till I figure out my next move, and job/professional life etc.. but haha, I ordered two different #4 heroin from two different vendors straight to the sober living house =D (they don't open/search your mail here since I have a car and whatnot and could go anytime to buy drugs if I wanted to..), and I expect it to arrive by probably Wednesday next week.

I'll prepare to pause my Suboxone probably around this coming Sunday (giving me 48-72 hours to come off the Sub before having 2-3 blissful evenings of having my special treat), but I want to test both of the #4 heroin samples I ordered, yet, as always, want to do this carefully as possible.

I have begrudgingly before IV'd heroin easily a dozen times or less, and well, I experienced the rush the last time - which I did not actually care for that much... I mean I didn't hate it but it is nothing compared to the rush of ballin out on a private jet, traveling the world, amazing sex, rolling on MDMA at a show, skiing big mountain powder lines/urban rails/spinning and flipping off jumps and shit... just my own experience idunno everyone is different, right?

Sorry again this thread is all over the place, just wondering if anyone can provide me with bioavailability insight/personal experience insight on IMing #4 HCL heroin? I will definitely IV it, probably as the first shot (half a bag should be safe for someone 48-72 hours of subs and who has otherwise been clean minus 1 or 2 uses in the last 4 months?), but after that I don't like hitting my veins over and over... I don't know it just isn't something I am super comfortable with, and most of the time I bruise the shit out myself/miss anyways. I can usually get my main vein the first time, but then I would rather IM the rest, minus maybe one or two more IV times.

I would assume with high quality #4 especially that IMing would work quite well, no? I don't mind that there isn't much of a rush - the fact I've found the duration to be rather significantly longer that way is another bonus.

THANKS for reading and being patient with my first post on here (I lost the logins for the other account - was a member back in 07/08)

Best,

-Gremz

Not sure how reliable this is, but I found this chart:

bioavailability2.jpg

Purge can you source your chart still? i know its been about two years now but im just curious since I notice two things I've personally (and others I have done both with) experienced that are listed as N/A that I would disagree with. Both minor and unrelated to OP's question.