• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I'm little worried...

Jericho VII

Greenlighter
Hi!

First of all, excuse my English, because it's not my first language.

I want to expose my worry...

I'm a newcomer in coke. Yesterday, I was partying, and I was snorting a few small lines every 45 min. - 1 hour.

At the end of the night, I snorted 1 big fat line, maybe a quarter or a third of a gram (I think that's pretty much for me...), and then my nose started bleeding pretty much, and now I'm a little worried if I did too much damage to my nose or what. What do you think?

By the way, some coke it falls down through my throat, am I doing it wrong?

Thank you. ;)

Was your nose ever operated on? Because in this case it's normal to have bleeding the first time because of the scar tissue. Otherwise the coke is cut with corrosive stuff or you wounded yourself with the "straw". After fairly long use it's normal to have bleeding, even with top-notch coke.

You'll be fine man don't worry about it. It's pretty common for someone to get a nosebleed after blowing coke all night. I've had it happen to me before. You should be fine.

I wouldn't worry about any sort of serious damage of your nose.

As for tasting the cocaine in your throat, you are experiencing the drip- which is normal. If you feel too much is getting to your throat while snorting it, just don't inhale as hard.

^^^What he said

I wouldn't worry either. It seems that cocaine dries the hell out of your nose. I've never got a nosebleed but I have plenty of friends who have. Just don't worry or inhale too hard. ;)

Don't worry about the bleeding, it's part of the game and I think everyone experiences it. Same goes for the drip, it's perfectly normal!

I think the bleeding is a sign the product is cut, mostly due to the fact that I have had very many lines of heroin and cocaine and I rarely ever had a nose bleed, even the nights where I did grams and not parts of a gram over the course of a night.

However a lot of people experience it, so I'd say it is part of the experience. Just be careful with your nose when snorting, and use a saline solution to help clean it out after you are done for the night. :)

Ive been using cocaine daily for years and i've never had a nosebleed from cocaine, just bloody snot the day after but i've seen people get nose bleeds from one single line, i think it all depends on the person.... either way i wouldnt worry too much.

I usually get the nose bleed the morning after, and i do rinse atleast twice in a night and always after my last line. Different for everyone and not a problem. Stick some toilet paper up your nose and the bleeding should stop very soon.

Be sure to chop your coke very fine before snorting it.. i was too spaced out to properly grind it and just snorted the small chunks..got bad nosebleed from it and the drip was horrible. Also maybe your coke is cut with something that makes it bleed.
about 30 minutes after snorting i usually rinse out my nose with warm water to get it clean of possibly non soluble cuts...also makes the next line better as your membranes are more free :)

haide

It?s common to bleed a little from coke . When that happens to me, that?s my sign to stop and go to bed. Also the coke goes into the throat and that?s good, means u have clear airways