• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Im going to Daytona Beach next weekend... what to do?

mikeyvuitton

Bluelighter
I know a ton of bluelighters are from FL, so what is there to do in the middle of Jan in daytona beach?

Im coming from IL where today its a nice, -20*, so anything is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool for you to get out of the cold weather. i live in a small beach town that neighbors daytona.

it depends on what you're into, but me, i'm no longer in the party scene. you might wanna head over to seabreeze avenue.

there's a supper club called "rain" (if it's still around"), a nightclub that just underwent bigtime renovations named "razzle's" (wed. and sat. nights are ladies' nights and it gets pretty busy). behind "razzle's" is another club called "aqua" (unless it's closed down recently...). there's another place a little further west (like a block) called "frank's front row"- they usually have a live music, a real bar-goer's "bar".

there's also recently been a revival of beach street. this is riverside, right before heading over the bridges to the beachside. there are lots of cute shops (which i doubt you're interested in). there's a bar there called "redtails" that used to get pretty crazy. they also just reopened the "coliseum" (a tom cruise hangout of yesteryear when he was filming "days of thunder"). right next door is "the arena"- which is s'posed to be very tekno-friendly ("the crystal method" was there a couple of months ago).

there is a great strip club in town too, called "lollipops", unfortunately, volusia county passed an anti-nudity law last year. not nearly as much fun now.

all of these places have websites and/or myspace pages.

have fun, enjoy the beaches and i really hope the weather warms up a lot for ya! our high today was only 65!!! i like it in the 70's. :D