• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

im going insane

Do you recon that's why I had such a bad trip or do I have to dig deaper?

Hello <3 Sorry to hear that you are having a rough trip.

I think that you entered the trip in the wrong frame of mind... you mentioned that you had not intended on tripping and that you had school the next day, plus IMO you are too young to be ingesting unknown quantities of psychedelics. Mushrooms are one of the "less gentle" psychedelics in my experience, they can produce strange hallucinations that can be frightening and tend to have darker themes to them.

You will be feeling back to normal in no time. No worries. My guess is that you were just mentally unprepared for the trip. Wait a while (a couple years) until you give psychedelics another go and I can almost promises that you will have a better experience.

<3 Love & Lite <3

delta 9, why you hate me all the time? He doesn't respect shrooms, why should I respect him?

^
You need to stop insulting people , Delta's not hating on you he's just pointing out the fact that you should treat your fellow bluelighter's with more respect.

delta 9, why you hate me all the time? He doesn't respect shrooms, why should I respect him?
You should respect him because he is a person and deserves it.

That's right, there's no need to get all judgemental here. We all make mistakes. There's a saying in saudi-arabia, "you can show the camel where the water is but you can't make him drink it." ;)

can someone enlighten me? how is it that a trip is so bad and unbearable and it has to stop, but one is still sober enough to go on their computer, come to this website, make a very coherent post and then follow up to replies?

doesnt sound all that bad to me.

can someone enlighten me? how is it that a trip is so bad and unbearable and it has to stop, but one is still sober enough to go on their computer, come to this website, make a very coherent post and then follow up to replies?

doesnt sound all that bad to me.

Judging from his original post he ingested the mushrooms 6hrs 40mins before he came on here, he would of already passed the peak of the trip and starting to slowly come down.

I've PMed the OP- I think he'll be alright :) Mushies are tough.

Guys, don't respond to the Winners jerkiness. He's been warned, hopefully he'lll go away or smarten up. :)

im neally back to normal now still feel abit warn out and bit depressed but i recon ill be back to normal 100% soon thanks for your replys!your guys helped a ton. just goin stick to weed for awhile and try mushrooms when im abit more older and muture.
1 question on mushrooms i felt i took a enormus amount of mushrooms but didnt have any visual my mind just went very strange if anythink i had small visual like could see flys flying around everywhere that werent there and could see the walls breathing but didnt see anythink that was really outta the oridnary and i wonted to

^ I find visuals to be very hit and miss with most psyches myself. The same dose of shrooms (or most other psyches) will induce insane visuals or barely any at all at different times for me. The "strange mind" effect is more reliable though ;):D<3

im neally back to normal now still feel abit warn out and bit depressed but i recon ill be back to normal 100% soon thanks for your replys!your guys helped a ton. just goin stick to weed for awhile and try mushrooms when im abit more older and muture.
1 question on mushrooms i felt i took a enormus amount of mushrooms but didnt have any visual my mind just went very strange if anythink i had small visual like could see flys flying around everywhere that werent there and could see the walls breathing but didnt see anythink that was really outta the oridnary and i wonted to

I found that the first few times I tripped I didn't really "trip". It's kidof like you learn/open up a part of you brain, the more you do it. For instance, when I used to take mushies before I had done acid, the trips where usually all about things morphing. But after acid I get very colourfull mushroom trips. Since I've done dmt my acid trips sometimes have a dmt flavour to them.

But back to your original point. I think there are two levels to this: one, bad set and setting which put you on a downer and two (and this is the learning bit) you explored the darker aspects of your psychy. Don't disregard this. If you can come to terms with whatever it was that really started to freak you out you WILL be a better person for it. I have had some terrible trips, but the process of integrating them has in some ways set me free.

Peace and love man and hope everything works out for you <3

IMO you should quit using drugs. At your age your brain is still developing, and although things like mushrooms, acid and other psychedelics are reasonably harmless, substances like MDMA can really fuck the brain of a 15 year old. I'd say wait a few years before you start experimenting with drugs.

Also, mushrooms demand respect. You can not have a good trip on them unless you respect them. You can't think of them as a "drug", they do not like it... Treat them as a sacrament and they will give you <3

^Iagree

Mushrooms are their own living thing just as you are. They will speak to you do not be afraid to listen to them wholeheartedly with an honest open conscious. The things they will tell you will change your life some times. Use them in the wrong setting or circumstance and they will make you hate your life for the rest of the time. I have learned more from the mushroom then anything else :D

Happy trials give your brain a little time to develop so you dont end up a spaced out idiot ;)

That's the thing about the psychedelic mindstate -- it gets billed as being mainly visual somtimes, but actually some of the most interesting stuff is in how it changes the way you think.

^
I find that the way I process information in my mind is the most important part of the trip for me. I have had the most amazing concepts of our creation and of Humans purpose while under the influence of psychedelic drugs. All of my theory's and belief's I hold close to my heart have been shown to me through the use of LSD and other psychedelic compounds. I like to look at tripping as a way to come closer too truth.

L<3Ve & Lite