View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

im going insane

dingercc

Bluelighter
me and my mate took loads of mushies at 10 today and its now 4:40 i have had a really bad trip me and my mate were sitting there for 6 hours talking about how pointless life is and stuff i really wanna no how to make it stop its fucked

think happy man. you sound like you just over did it. life is not really that bad..

Try to find some xanax or valium, etc, and sleep it off. Remember its only temporary, and you're best bet is to get some sleep. If nothing is available, try getting some melatonin (its otc, or should, at any drugstore/chemist). Smoking weed is almost certainly a bad idea, as it will jsut brink you're trip back and excabrate the paranoia. What do you have in the line of sedatives/tranquilizers?

im only 15 lol ive have no drugs like that what so ever
i no to young but fuck this is fucked its worse then coming down of e
itll have to go in the next hour or so right? i mean its been like 7 hours

should be completely back to earth in the next couple of hours, how many did you eat?

A couple of drinks (not enough to get shitfaced, but maybe a few beers/shots or equivalent) should help sedate you and cut the trip down to something manageable and let you sleep, that's been my experience. Or is there no alcohol available in the house either?

na got no alcohol :(

i had heaps in a tea probaly had about 20 medium sized shrooms all up fresh

i no im a fucken idiot lol no need to tell me im sorta feeling alrite now i wanna quit all drugs now made me look at them in a hole different light

dw man bad trips are all part of the drug taking experience, the amount of times i've said "i'll never take drugs again" is ridiculous. Just make sure next time to be in the right headspace and research the substance you plan to be fucking around with. Ask someone on here if you need to.

you will be totally fine, trust me. just heed the mushroom's message and treat it with much more respect... as I mentioned in another thread, these substances are anything but toys. treat them accordingly.

It's all good, man - happens to the best of us. My best trip was right after my worst - you'll easily be able to have great trips again, after a bit of recovery time. Sending <3 your way, buddy!!

Bad trips happen man, although personally I have never had a trip that was totally bad or even bad for the majority mushrooms are a powerful mind altering substance. It is just the effects of a drug, remind yourself of this, only you know whether stopping all drug use as a result of this is a truly reasonable decision but imo without knowing too much about you is probably unneccessary.
Mushrooms exacerbate shit that is going on, maybe there is a reason they made you feel so negative that is worth examining rather than just blaming drugs outright.

Try to learn something from the experience, to see which things really make life beautiful. Is it friends, money, family, social status or something intrinsic? I find that a lot of what most people seem to care about doesn't really matter that much.

I know trips can be really hard on you, but it offers you an unique opportunity to learn valuable things really quick, so maybe that helps to be a little positive?

Go through it, instead of benzoing or drinking yourself to waste while not learning.

IMO you should quit using drugs. At your age your brain is still developing, and although things like mushrooms, acid and other psychedelics are reasonably harmless, substances like MDMA can really fuck the brain of a 15 year old. I'd say wait a few years before you start experimenting with drugs.

Also, mushrooms demand respect. You can not have a good trip on them unless you respect them. You can't think of them as a "drug", they do not like it... Treat them as a sacrament and they will give you <3

Mushrooms exacerbate shit that is going on, maybe there is a reason they made you feel so negative that is worth examining rather than just blaming drugs outright.

I'll second this.

Psychedelics can bring deep rooted issues to the surface.. they can be used as tools for self reflection, usually if something negative has surfaced.. there's an underlying reason for it, take some time to think about what transpired and see if you can find a reason for why you had the thoughts you did.

IMO you should quit using drugs. At your age your brain is still developing, and although things like mushrooms, acid and other psychedelics are reasonably harmless, substances like MDMA can really fuck the brain of a 15 year old. I'd say wait a few years before you start experimenting with drugs.

Also, mushrooms demand respect. You can not have a good trip on them unless you respect them. You can't think of them as a "drug", they do not like it... Treat them as a sacrament and they will give you <3

Second this. Also the second part, but even more the bold.

dingercc,

I think you might have had an uncomfortable trip because you are very young, and are not ready to be taking such powerful drugs. (To second what dread said, the mushrooms are actually the least of your worries; its the ecstasy that will really retard brain development in a youngster -- keep this in mind, friend :)).

You didn't do anything wrong, so don't waste any time feeling guilty; but hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson. Treat these drugs with much respect, always. Go kiss some girls and enjoy being 15, bro; there will be plenty of time to do psychedelics when you're a bit older.

Dude mushrooms fuck me up still and i've got years on you. All I can say is try to find out what made the trip so shitty, and see if you can do anything to change that aspect of your life?

I was gonna give my two cents but this pretty much sums it up.

Try them over the summer when you're not stressing about school etc. Mushrooms are very mindset and setting dependent.

I think I no what the promblem was I lied to my dad yesterday morning I went out at 6am said I was going to a mates to do weights but instead went mushie hunting with a mate we came back with heaps and he asked me if I wonted some but then I remembered I had skool at 8 but I didn't go and I new my dad would be heaps pissed of so I probaly had that in the back of my mind and all me and my mate were just talking about how there is no point in everythink in life and wen I was triping I believed it and and I forgot who I was where I wasand what semmed 10 minutes was 4 hours then wen it got 4 hours in about 1 hour semmed like 3 hours
Do you recon that's why I had such a bad trip or do I have to dig deaper?

^ Set and setting is key - you're almost guaranteed to have a bad trip if you're not dosing in a comfortable and safe environment. All of my bad trips have been a result of doing silly things like taking acid on a school night while my parents were asleep...