• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I'm a fucking noob to Amsterdam, I need a bluelight guide!

Original bamischijf (aka nasibal aka bamihap aka happibal) for reference:

tumblr_mj9675QVmy1rvgizao1_1280.jpg

Last time I went, about a year back, they still sold truffles, and they've got so good at growing them that some varieties are ridiculously strong, no different to mushrooms.

Er, truffles ARE mushrooms... They just grow underground instead of above it...

By definition, mushrooms are the fruiting body that grows above ground.

Granted, but aren't truffles just the fruiting bodies of certain fungal species that develop below ground?

Yeah, and they're called truffles, not mushrooms, for this very reason.

Yeah, and they're called truffles, not mushrooms, for this very reason.

Yeh, OK... But my point really was that there's no reason that truffles should be inferior to mushrooms as they are both the fruiting bodies of a mycelial network. Question: Do truffles circumvent laws prohibiting the sale of mushrooms?

Yeah they do for some reason over there (not here though, unfortunately). Not sure of the specifics , but the ban over there must apply to mushrooms only, rather than fungi in general.

I based my post on what my experience of truffles was when they were sold here and in the dam before the ban, 'philosophers stones' etc - I remember them being pretty weak, but it seems they've filled the gap in the market now by ramping up their strength.

Yeah they do for some reason over there (not here though, unfortunately). Not sure of the specifics , but the ban over there must apply to mushrooms only, rather than fungi in general.

I based my post on what my experience of truffles was when they were sold here and in the dam before the ban, 'philosophers stones' etc - I remember them being pretty weak, but it seems they've filled the gap in the market now by ramping up their strength.

That's bizarre... Anyway, as long as P.semilanceata continue to grow fer nowt I'm a happy bunny :)

dont get too excited with the skunk and mushrooms/truffles unless you want to be overwhelmed!

i like to experiment with all the diff kinds of hash, cause you dont see that much variety of it anywhere else, whereas with hydroponics, you can get good weed anywhere in the world.

dont buy off street dealers, in fact try and ignore them.

if you're looking for harder stuff get pally with some locals; bring it into conversation and maybe offer to share.