• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides if you were allowed to give one person LSD, who would it be?

Well, it's just as logical as any other person, in a way. Some potential serial killer could see the light and love all things fluffy, or go on his rampage anyway. If Manson taught us anything, it's that there's nothing to worry about by giving psychopaths LSD.

Some great historical figure, such as Ghandi could have taken it and realised he was completely wrong and start killing people. These polar switches can happen, look at the story of Saul on the road to Damascus (hehe).

eh, i've been to enough bush doofs where bogans/rednecks have taken psychedelics and the result has been flipouts and fights to know that giving violent people acid is not a good idea.

Hah, I imagine being an outside to observer to such events would be a good thing for people when they take acid.

If I could give acid to only one person - what a vexacious question - dunno I might give it some proper thought later but for now I nominate Don Luigi

I'd give it to my mother, because I think her case of death-related grief based PTSD would benefit significantly if she were able to handle such an experience.

Of course she wouldn't dare do this herself so I don't mean to force it upon her in any way conceivable but if the question is really who would you give LSD that actually wants to use it - it would be a question of logistics / sourcing, and that's totally uninteresting now is it ;)

My mother accepts the transformative power of LSD though, and the fact that it has changed my life - she could never deny what it is capable of and she wouldn't. I'm grateful for that.