• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If you just found out you had <1min to live, what would your greatest regret be?

I would regret not going to the doctor before I realized I only had one minute to live.

Then maybe something about not having accomplished anything with my life.

^ LOL.

Actually, TBPH, I very much doubt that I'd have any regrets. I'd think I'd just kind of stand there, staring off into space, thinking about how weird it feels to know that I'm going to die within a matter of seconds.

Never being abducted by super intelligent aliens to learn the origin of everything, advanced quantum physics, and how their spaceships defy inertia and other basic laws.

That being said, my 2nd regret would be not having a nice fat speedball loaded into a rig next to me

If I only had a minute to live I'd try not to focus on regret, and instead on clearing my mind of all extraneous thoughts. Gotta prepare for the journey ahead and not be weighed down by emotional attachments :)

In reality though, who knows.

hadn't had enough amazing sex....and i'm twenty nine....damn i'm a loser...i gotta get out there and make it happen

only having enough time to rub one out 6 times and not 7

no regret's, it's the end. it's cheesy to say that but honestly if you are dying in 60 seconds what is there to regre. I only regret things that have a negative consequence but I aint living long enough to see no consequence!

I'd regret having money in my possession and not enough time to spend it all on indulgences and experiences I wont have to worry about the consequences of.
I'd regret not having gotten started on that earlier in the day.

I'd regret taking drugs for I wouldve lived my life with no problems about my health.

I really feel like i have done it all, all i have wanted and wished and hoped for. Where does that leave me? Cant go back in time and change the past.

So i say fuck it ALL and FUCKING NO REGRETS like the metalica song:)

not having enough sex and <3 4d world and technology we rely on while questioning the irony behind how it de-socializes a fraction of our population. ''iphone got to txt not talk in a crowd'' .jpg

^ are you disappointed in yourself? if you are then get started on fixing it so you don't have to regret it, if you're not then don't sweat it, parents wanting their children to live up to their expectations is selfish, understandable but selfish, maybe explain to her that her disappointment hurts you and that at the end of the day it's your life, if she expresses disappointment knowing it hurts you then that's just fucked up.

as to the OP i'd have to say nothing, I've made many mistakes but I wouldn't change them