• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you had one BL post left................

Oceanboy

Bluelighter
I felt a Huge vibe of Love for Bluelight today so I thought up this thread so I/one could get my emotions expressed just in case anything happened unforseen before I/one could communicate some of these feelings here in this media format.

I would perhaps start by saying:

"Dearest Bluelight(ers), I really want you to know that I reallyy, really care about you and I love you very, very much; for always. You have blessed me and I wish you also great blessings in return; Yours Sincerely, [email protected]

What might you say?

I don't really know, but I sure wouldn't be as plurry as you.. because I'm not like that...

Definately something deep and meaningful like:

I <3 BEWBS!

My Life Just Flashed Before My Eyes... And It Was 1 Large Gigantic Roast Chicken... It Was Tasty

<3

Oceanboy, prolly' one of my all-time favourite BLers throughout the years. :)

If it were my last post due to the forums being shut down [by the man always putting us down], I would most likely leave my contact details for email / msn / etc.
We all know they would reopen somewhere else - - - just like that one horrible day, way back when. ;)

If it was because I was leaving [we all know that would never happen] I would attempt to describe at least some of the breadth of knowledge I've gleaned from this community - - - I'd also try to explain the amazing, fulfilling and beautiful friendships that have been forged because of the board. -=Tears up=-
All in all, it would be to explain what I personally have gained through being a user of this website and being part of this community.
hearthrob.gif

hmm...if i had one post left it would probably be somehting along lines of just my contact details and a few think yous...

Dear Bluelight Users,

I'm a cop and all your IP and postal addresses have been forwarded to the Feds.

Expect a knock on the door.
Your all fucked.

Love,

xcidium

xcidium said:
Dear Bluelight Users,

I'm a cop and all your IP and postal addresses have been forwarded to the Feds.

Expect a knock on the door.
Your all fucked.

Love,

xcidium

..and i believe it as it has spelling mistakes in it ;)

what, cops can't fuck up too?
Look at the victorian police.... :p

EDIT: ohhh... that was your point. gee i'm switched on today. :|

^^ hehe based on personal experience where i was having to spell every second word out to a police officer as he was to dumb have a grasp on basic spelling! ;)

I'd start either an 'off-topic' thread or a word association thread, so that it could live on long after my bluelight days were over.

Hmmm...

Dear Bluelight, I can’t believe that I spent so much time reading and then cross referencing Oceanboys posts ‘cuz I thought he was on to something… He was ….WRONG……. ahhhhhhhhggggg (Burning flame sounds / never ending fall into the pit of eternal darkness) j/k OB I do read all your posts / you’re as freaky as me.

Wow guys, this is it. My last post on bluelight. Tomorrow I'm going in for surgery and my brain will be transferred to a new cybernetic body. I am excited beyond words. Finally I will be 'at one' with the technological universe. Technically some of me will still be the same, but the doctors said to expect violent personality switches and random urges to kill humans with giant cannons and lazer beams. For this reason they've kindly offered to put me up in a cosy isolation chamber on Mars for the next 200 years. But hopefully I'll still be reading this by then! Take care and remember to purchase BioMech_846 shares!