• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you had 5 years left to live...

Ummm BUMPMEK?!?!?!?!?
Is it possible to take the propagandist puerile crap back to America where it belongs and leave it there to fester and decay?
Back on topic. I really enjoyed the way this post got answers from people. Fetishjester is completely right about life, we're all dying. :)
-plaz out-
Macca I stand corrected, it's not racist in this context.
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

Originally posted by plazma:
Ummm BUMPMEK?!?!?!?!?
Is it possible to take the racist propagandist puerile crap back to America where it belongs and leave it there to fester and decay?

I disagree with that little graphic bumpmek used but.....how was it at all racist??

I would like to sleep with a female politician, pull out the whips and chains and give her something to complain about.

Wow...
I would do all those things that would absolutely I normally never be allowed to do. Like eat 100 grams of fat everyday, living on chips and junk, or do drugs everyday, destroy my body and get thrashed. Maybe I would make myself absolutely miserable instead of doing things I enjoy because if I did I would think: 'Shit, I would only be able to this for a few more years' and I would miss it.
Or maybe break the law, thrash things up, steal an ATM machine, kill people. One thing: QUIT SCHOOL AND SLEEP EVERYDAY! Yaaaaaaay!

hehe.....ummmmm...........maybe I take that back on what I said......eeek

i think that if i thought i only had 5 years left to live..i would certainly do some travelling (if i could afford too!!) but the rest of my time i would spend trying out different happucinogens and things like 5meo-DMT/salvia/2 CT 7 ect. i would make peace within myself and discover everything i had forgotten and wanted to remember...