• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

All these people picking stims: imagine crashing from a five day meth binge with no benzos, Hell.
Whereas diacetylmorphine would have no crash, no neurotoxicity; sure I'd probably never shit again but at least I'd have my brain.

Cocaine of course!

All these people picking stims: imagine crashing from a five day meth binge with no benzos, Hell.
Whereas diacetylmorphine would have no crash, no neurotoxicity; sure I'd probably never shit again but at least I'd have my brain.

Lol not sure how coming off heroin is better than stimulants, but to each their own I guess?

WEED! It's my favorite drug ever, and it costs too damn much for me to smoke all day every day, but I still spend money that's not for spending while smoking it. Having an unlimited amount of top shelf indica/sativa/OG Kush on tap would be the most beautiful thing in the world.
stoned-awesome-face-TuZp2j.jpg

I love LSD, but it's very cheap considering I only trip occasionally.

Levorphanol.........its awesome, puts you in a 6 to 8 hour bliss & lingers after the come down. Euphoric & happy go lucky all the way through.............

i wouldn't choose anything because i would abuse it and all magic would be perma-lost after my first 25th consecutive binge

if there was an option to have the drug of my choice for just twice a week for rest of my life it would be some kind of awesome pharmaceutical opiate

Immediately thought--COCAINE!: shoot it, smoke it, snort it, eat it....until I thought about the part where you ONLY ONE drug....damn, so, HEROIN abso-fuckin-lutely. Because the only real drug problem is a finite supply.

Tough call between pot and molly, but id have to take the good ol love drug. Id sure miss weed though, i dont think id ever really get over it

Plus, you wouldnt be able to use the MDMA that often without negative repercussions.

Heroin, without question. Because I think that, as a "functioning addict," albeit a truly bastardized term in my opinion, my only real problem with heroin is coming up with enough money to get it.

If I had an endless supply of heroin, hell, I'd be set. It would be like the time we picked up a brick (five bundles) for the girlfriend's birthday. I'd wake up, blow a fat line, go to work and do my thing, come home, blow another fat line, and repeat.