If you could give one peice of advice for people like us...

^ its true.

lmfao@getreal.

the fool card isnt necessarily bad at all.zophen is a seeker, he seems to me to be about exploring many realms of life and the psyche. he does jump into situations blindly (at least here any way) to try and help, with much success most often.

he goes out on the edge for many of us, risking the comfort of his heart to try and heal others by spreading the sometimes passed off idea that, love conquers, in situations he might not be able to even find out the out come of.

:D

panic_in_paradise said:
^ its true.

lmfao@getreal.

the fool card isnt necessarily bad at all.zophen is a seeker, he seems to me to be about exploring many realms of life and the psyche. he does jump into situations blindly (at least here any way) to try and help, with much success most often.

he goes out on the edge for many of us, risking the comfort of his heart to try and heal others by spreading the sometimes passed off idea that, love conquers, in situations he might not be able to even find out the out come of.

:D
Very cool.
The Zophool is the best!

Read the signs left by those who walked this path before you, they are teaching your the pain of their experience so you don't have to experience their pain. Listen to them.

^excellent advice, and nice bump :)

Treat yourself and others with respect, and make respect for yourself and others the primary focus in your interpersonal interactions.

I would say always have your own back, and truly be happy with yourself before trying to be helpful to another human being. And, don't act like you know things that you don't truly know for a fact, giving bad advice can be worse than giving none at all, especially when it comes to harm reduction.

-dp

when confused or in distress, listen to yourself carefully, because most often you will answer your own question with out knowing it.

Find happiness for yourself before you try and make others happy.

Get out while you still can.

Be nice to old ladies . . . . . you never know when you will need their wisdom and advice-fixed;)

be careful what you fall in love with.

no matter how bad it seems at the time, it gets better
life has its ups and downs....if ur feeling down now, the time will come wen ull feel good again

Know when to take this advice 'seriously' from a drug harm reduction board! :)

When in Panic-take deep breaths and don't act immediately-let it pass a while/fixed.

Trust your intuition.

Never judge yourself by someone else's standards.

when confused or in distress, listen to yourself carefully, because most often you will answer your own question with out knowing it.

All of the above-they are all very wise!

Last edited:
Live. (Forget the 'shoulds' forget the 'why's' forget the 'have-to's'). Just do what feels right and live your life as you want to. It's the only chance you ever get.

Also, forget about yourself and focus instead on what you are doing.

All of this advice is truely inspiring :)

Best piece of advice I ever recieved from a friend during a time of deep depression:

No one will hand you your worth. You have to make it yourself.

What I took from that was, be your own advocate. I spent too many years needing acceptance and validation from others... it's a sad way to live. You have to fight for yourself in this world, because no one else will the way that you need them to.

Don't wait for someone to come along and help you- help yourself. You deserve happiness <3 ^ This quote was an awaking moment for me because of how I lived my life relying on other people.. if anyone else is in that same boat, here ya go :)

Almost everybody is doing the best they can with the lights they have. Secondarily, even though it often feels like we are the targets of other people's actions, the reality is people are usually doing what they do without intent towards any other person.

A more concise corollary, neither assume others actions are aimed towards your benefit or harm--the best assumption is others are taking care of themselves as best they know how.