• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

If you can bring back one video game from the past and make it mainstream?????

Techno

Greenlighter
I would bring back Counter Strike Source from the LANchamp days. CSGO is so bad. #bringsourceback.

There was a computer game in the late 80's called Nuclear War that was crazy fun to play. You chose 4 other world leaders to play against (the only 2 I can remember are Ronnie Raygun and Ayatollah Kookamamie.) You built your arsenal and bombed the crap out of each other. Mindless fun, better than a real world alternative.

I would be happy with socom confrontation or any others would be nice. The playstation ones of course.

Syphon Filter for the old PS.

Twisted Metal.

And good call on Crash Bandicoot. Wasted weeks playing that sucker.

I think everyone should be playing Bomberman on their cell phones instead of Candy Crush but that's just me...

^wow yeah that game was awesome. totally forgot it existed but i used to play it a ton.

Unreal Tournament 2004

and I'd brutally murder whoever ok'd 2003

I used to play Gauntlet on the arcade machines sometimes, kind of a lamer diablo though

CS 1.6 ..

Everyone I used to play with are off playing other, more shit games.. a few of em into CS:GO..

There hasn't been a CS that came close to 1.6 in terms of game play.

Source sucks, OP :p

Source was better imo 1.6 graphics were a tad too shitty for my liking at the point in time when I first played it. I was 10 or 11 at a neighbors house so like 2003ish

right before a huge bevvy of more enjoyable first person shooters came out

besides CS was like 95% camping in the same spots every round with the same maps every round, with the same douchebags every round.

games like Call of Duty and Battlefield 2 were more around 50% camping lol