View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you are tired, and stoned. And it's late already

rizmatter

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any experience of taking 100ug of acid - and staying very nice and chilled in their bedroom, and had a great time?

(yes.) this is how I am right now, I would love to just listen to music, already very stoned. And sit in my bed and take 1 tab of 100ug.

Or, because it is already late here, and dark. And I have smoked hashish. Will this be too stimulating or could it lead to a bad trip?

I also have some documentaries in mind, and a film. But don't know if I could relax as much if I took 100ug. I want some visuals. Also does LSD always come with deep introspection, or can you smooth things out and just enjoy the visuals? (It is usually very introspective for me. But I feel I have learnt enough right now, and am past introspection. + also very stoned.)

Thank you. Positive vibes all round.

It will likely be too stimulating. I don't know how tired you are, but generally it is not a good idea to take psychedelics when it's late and you're tired. If you're young and strong you might be able to get away with it, but otherwise you'll run out of steam before the trip runs its course and just wish you could sleep.

All depends on your body chemistry, some people do well mixing LSD and cannabis, and some don't. If you're experienced and one who usually smokes along with using lsd, then the worst that's going to happen is you'll be up the whole day

I did something similar just this weekend. Took 100ug tab on my ones. Never taken it alone before, was gunna do it with a friend but he bailed out so i was like fuck it. It was nice but I dunno how you can take acid and just chill out. I needed to go for a walk at least twice and had music blasting the whole time. Was fun though would recommend and will do again

Also I smoked a bowl straight after taking the tab cos I was feeling pretty anxious and thought it would calm me down but just made me panic, once the acid kicked in I was calm though. I would always recommend smoking weed once you come off the peak, never smoked on the peak though.

Less cannabis than usual is needed and be ready for a serious jump in effects. HBWR or some of the Tryptamines might suit better.

Not sure about hbwr unless you want to puke the rest of the night away into the morning, maybe 4-aco? But as op posted it's strictly talking LSD

It is set and setting. Folks can candyflip, mix L and DXM, L and shrooms, etc. The only caution I would advise is start low. Unless you know your body, emotional issues, personal mindset and experience, I would start low, period.

It can be great, if you are experienced, however, it can be a nightmare also.

You have to consider many things, including health, etc. It is a slippery slope if you are not careful.

On the other hand, it can be your new favorite combination.

You can always take more, but never less.

If you are tired, burnt out, etc, I highly recommend that you really get some rest. You are simply burning out if you do this without rest.

Last edited: