• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants If I took amphetamines then fell asleep would I wake up once they hit?

if you do this this too frequently, you will start to associate waking up with that stimulated feeling; i have been doing this with adderall 20mg every morning for a few weeks. as for recreational vs. theraputic, im not sure its so good for either. ive had some mornings where i feel it kick in, but i feel heavily sedated, IE all i can do is lie in bed and watch TV but not fall back asleep. seemingly, a lot of the energy it may provide you is going to be spent on getting you out of bed (just imagine how difficult it is for some of us SOBER)

gl

I have fallen asleep for 2-3 hours just after taking a 20 mg Adderall (IR) before... I've noticed that this only really happens if I've been drinking a lot of caffeine and coffee in the days prior and haven't had any caffeine that day. Adderall is a stimulant, but when it comes to sleep, caffeine withdrawal wins.

this is interesting
i cant sleep knowing i took speed. Kinda ruins it
but i take a shitload
i can sleep on 20-40mg of dextroamp sulphate though

Not always... Meth and adderall both allow me to sleep very very shortly after use... Short as in 20 minutes after last line snorted even if I've done it for multiple hours. It just comes easy

Depends on the dose. I'm notorious at hitting the snooze with no recollection and missing flights, exams and other important things. If I really need to play it safe I'll place a parachute packed with crank or a few Dexedrines on top of my mobile phone. I turn off the alarm, drugs down the hatch, and wait to wake up in 30 minutes-ish. I do have to put quite a lot for it to be guaranteed, though. I've slept way through 20mg Dexedrine without even running on a sleep deficit.

I actually just did this last night. Took Adderal late at night (I had been drinking and smoking weed so my judgement wasn't the best) slept for a couple hours then woke up in the middle of the night unable to fall asleep again

Yep, I remember I was taking the WASL my junior year of high school, and took my 20mgs as soon as I got into the assigned class before it started. We had a good 45 or so minutes before it started; I was still slightly tired, and fell asleep at the table -- woke up like 30 minutes later feeling alert as all hell, crazy euphoric, and ready to dominate the test!

Man this happened to me, I was drinking all night and took 2 20mg adderalls and then passed out and woke up, IDK how much later but I Was in the worst panic attack ever!!! But I had some smack on me at the time so I ended up shooting up some dope and everything was aokay %)

I use to do that all the time... it worked well. Kinda like an alarm clock in a way... 30 min to 45 min after ingestion bam you wake up... sometimes it was super uncomfortable waking up all fucking nasty and sweaty, anxious as all hell... as other times it was great. all depends.
Are you sure you are on a proper dose? I have never woke up like that...

Be aware if you are using it to "get high", then it won't work as well, as you will want to feel it "kick in". If you are merely looking for medicinal effects, it should work well.
I beg to differ.

I have been doing this almost every day for the past 4 months. First 2 was with adderall, the past 2 were with dextroamphetamine alone. I think it is fucking awesome. I set my alarm for 30min before I want to get up, and I just pop my addy that I leave on my nightstand and go back to bed. I'll start feeling it ~30min later, perfect for me to get up to have my morning cig. When I am smoking my stog is when it "kicks in" and the effects you'd want for getting high from amphetamines start (euphoria, work being fun, etc.). It works just as good for getting high or theraputic effects. Unless you sleep for fucking 8 hours, which I don't see how you can even do on a getting-high-dose of amphetamines...

Only time this method won't work is if you are sleep-deprived. One time I got only 3 hours of sleep, and I actually fell back asleep and stayed asleep for hours after taking my theraputic adderall dose for the day. You shouldn't be taking adderall on 3 hours of sleep anyways though.

When you are all mentioning setting an alarm are you referring to snooze or do you mean you pop the adderall or vyvanse set your alarm for the morning so you can wake up for a friendly BRAKfest with Aliens for example, but end up waking up anywhere from a 30mins to 2hrs after popping knowing that you'd need the later hours of addy or vyvanse affect which are more comfortable. Staying up into the night and assuring you aren't late for breakfast and have a fapping story to tell your friends at breakfast. Taking this too far?

lol i guess he meant the snooze button, so the uppers would force him to be awake