• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants If I took amphetamines then fell asleep would I wake up once they hit?

MusicGuy

Bluelighter
Let's say I took 20-40mg of Adderall then fell asleep. Once they hit would I wake up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's say I took 20-40mg of Adderall then fell asleep. Once they hit would I wake up?

I use to do that all the time... it worked well. Kinda like an alarm clock in a way... 30 min to 45 min after ingestion bam you wake up... sometimes it was super uncomfortable waking up all fucking nasty and sweaty, anxious as all hell... as other times it was great. all depends.

Yes I have done this. I fell asleep around midnight and woke up an hour or two later. I felt really good and thought it was morning time then I realized what happened and was up for most of the night.

once adderall has passed my tongue...no sleep. my brain knows its about to be ready to go on with daily shit..but i have gotten a little sleepy before dosage was raised.

Most of the time you will wake up. I used to do this in college. Set the alarm clock, take adderall, go back to bed.

Sometimes you will sleep through it though and wake up 5-6 hours later feeling like shit

Absolutely, even caffeine does it. I'd leave a capsule next to my bed for the morning, since pulling myself out of bed was difficult, just popping it and falling back asleep brings me back awake quick enough. Adderall would for sure.

I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, I was given a couple of ritalin's and took them, went to sleep about 30mins later.... slept like a baby.

I've had it work, but I've also had it not work.

I definitely have something wrong with the way I sleep, because once I'm out, I'm out. I didn't wake up to someone using a concrete saw and a jackhammer right outside my room. I shit you not! So sometimes I've fallen asleep after taking Adderall IR and it woke me up with a terrible headache, probably because it made me grind my teeth like hell when I was asleep. I think Adderall XR works better for the "alarm clock" type thing.

What I do is set my alarm an hour or two earlier then normal, and since I don't wake up to my alarm my GF wakes me up, I'll take it and fall back asleep. Hopefully, I'll wake up in two or three hours.

Normally this works well for me.

I will usually wake up feeling good, without the typical prototype nausea/stomach upset. It also seems to be less jittery that way.

This has quickly turned into my favorite way to use dexedrine IR tablets, I normally take one and will then go to sleep, and no matter if I just have a half hour long nap or 8+ hours of sleep, I will feel it when I wake up again. :)

Be aware if you are using it to "get high", then it won't work as well, as you will want to feel it "kick in". If you are merely looking for medicinal effects, it should work well.

I used to do this in college. Set the alarm clock, take adderall, go back to bed.

Bahaha yeah! I actually quite like it! I am really not a morning person so I find it kinda refreshing when I do the above. =D

well if you dropped a bomb and could manage to get to sleep after doing so within about an hour you would bolt up and be slightly stimulated it feels quite nice dropping uppers ie speed , e's and having a nap and waking up to a come up!

When I've been up for a couple of days tweeking out and I'm feeing pretty sketchy I'll go into a dark room and either sit down or lay down on the most comfortable thing i can find, maybe turn on a radio and chill/sleep for a bit, usually about an hour. When I get back up I've magically gotten 8 hours of sleep but only one hour of time has passed.

It only really works with the right amount of residual drug left in your body though. too much and you won't sleep at all, too little and you just stay asleep. Once you've done it a little bit though you can find that sweet spot easy. It gets rid of almost all that sketchy jittery tired around the eyes paranoia, etc... and makes you feel like you've just woken up from the best sleep you've ever had.

The best thing is it's not just Goodbye Tired, Hello Wired. You just feel damn good and naturally energetic. I love it, Try it and I Guarantee it will change your Speed expierience for life. I Honestly just can't think of words to describe it. It's like pure energetic happiness that feels totally natural, It's like Nirvana you feel so damn right and happy and at peace with the world with no trace of any kind of chemical influence at all.

Have fun and stay safe people

Good luck falling asleep! (Although, it sounds like more than one person here has had a positive experience falling asleep after taking adderall... so I guess it's possible?)

Anyway, I remember doing this once, and it was a strange, strange experience. I fell asleep, then woke up maybe half an hour later with my heart beating out of my chest. I just sat straight up in bed and watched a Family Guy marathon for like, 4 hours, or something...

I know many people who do the same thing with Dexedrine, they set an alarm for 60 minutes before they want to wake up, have a bottle of water and their Dexedrine right by the bed, take the Dexedrine, go back to sleep and wake up about 45 minutes later. Usually they set another alarm for 60-75min after they take the Dexedrine to make sure they don't sleep right though it.

Your mileage may vary, but I noticed that people who are using amphetamines medically (as C.H mentioned earlier) usually have better results with this.

I used to pop a 70mg vyvanse, drink a big ass cup of coffee, smoke a cigarette, and would fall asleep a half an hour later in english class.

i've done this with dexedrine before and it didn't wake me up. i just slept through it, and woke up feeling like i didn't take anything. seems like one would need a pretty hefty dose to jar you from your sleep