• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'd do anything to be thin

^She even said she's 5'4"

120 is the least I've ever weighed (I was ususally around 122-127) and I'm the same height. I was plenty skinny then, and I'm sure you are too. I don't want to be mean, but by saying what you are saying, you're calling me fat, and I find it insulting. You need to stop worrying about the number and worry about making yourself truly happy. And like people said already, you won't make yourself happy by being skinny. Obsessing about your weight will only make things worse. I'll also recommend as someone else did that you start exercising regularly - especially toning exercises. It will give you a good figure. If you build good muscles even a little bit of pudge over the top will still look okay. In fact, you usually end up screwing yourself over by trying to diet too much because any fat you have will just hang on you cuz you have no muscle or you'll end up with no fat and no muscle at all and look bony. Eat healthy, exercise, and work on being happy. It's all you need to do.

I'll make this simple:

- Vegetarianism
stick to salads and fresh fruit, make sure you get your protein though

- Run on day 1
don't stop running til you can't run any more. then rest and start running again.
then once more. 2x/day (run rest run rest run, then run rest run rest run.)

- Lift weights on day 2
high rep/low weight and excercise all your muscle groups

- Do sports on day 3
any kind of sport or physical activty you can think of thats fun, team sports are
especially good.

- Lift weights on day 4
toning your muscles will make your loose skin look less fat, I think that if your
muscles are toned you will feel less like your skinyness (in actuality) is fattness.

Then repeat days 1 through 4. Stick to your regiment, get a different guy, speak to your doctor/dietician/sports trainer about your goals, and seek mental health counselling (your mother, a best friend, or a psychologist)

Toning is important, even skinny people can feel fat if there muscles arent toned. This really contributes to anorexia. I bet if anorexic people tried toning they wouldn't feel nearly so fat.

{6'4 male, 175lb., no muscle def., trying to gain, pretty eyes, good personality, big heart, 'nuff said.}

Last edited:
>>
Toning is important, even skinny people can feel fat if there muscles arent toned. This really contributes to anorexia. I bet if anorexic people tried toning they wouldn't feel nearly so fat.>>

frankly, anorexic people would feel fat no matter what shape their bodies are in.

ebola

this thread bothers me so much..because i know so many model chicks who complain about their g-damn weight ALL day long...if you want to be skinny fine..but don't complain about how fat you are constantly and stare in front of mirrors all day...most of these girls would never be satisfied with their bodies no matter what. AHHH

sorry for my rant

LoveAlways said:
^^I dont know about that...

I stopped smoking weed, watch what I eat, do weight and strength training, and excersise 60min a day 6 days a week and have yet to see results 2 months later.

I feel you :( I'm exactly the same .....well I have had some result but it's very minimal! Oh well in any case I'm still continuing my healthy lifestyle/consistent daily exercise. I already feel tons better cardiovascularly (my endurance is wayyy up) and I only hope the physical will soon follow.

Ive always said that scales are useless, in my eyes that number means nothing, as long as you look/feel healthy then there is no more to worry about.
I could give you exercise advice but whats the point, everyone has there own advice that has worked for them and may very well be good in general but you are going to need an exercise regimen that you actually look FORWARD too, otherwise it never lasts, same goes for diet. You need to find what works for you and adjust your lifestyle to suit, its still ok to eat bad food and reward yourself but do so in moderation so your less likely to binge.

I used to be obsessed with my body image, (the body gets the girls right), i used to train as much as my body would take and got that muscular toned body i wanted, but you know what, once i got it i was STILL not satisified with it, no mater what i did i just could not happy. But as i got older i found that really wasnt what it was all about. Perfection dosnt exist, we only think it does.

1. listen to all the other advice in this thread. failing that
2. dnp - it will work. it is dangerous. take it very seriously.it is the best bar none. if you want to use it , dont do hours of research, do days n think it through.
3. t3 - increase your metabolism
4. meredia etc - decrease your hunger, eat less, lose weight.
5. obviously diet/sleeping habits/exercise/drop the boyfriend but u've already had a ton of this advice.

You would "do anything to be thin"?

How about you start by cutting calories and exercising daily? That would seem like a logical start...

8(

I agree completely about being tone..Ive put some weight on, I weigh about 120 right now..I used to weigh about 110 (I have a very small frame). I dont mind the extra weight its just I havent been working out and not being tone KILLS me..there is a big difference between pudgy fat and BIG fat..and weight means very little cuz 120 can be fat on some people and anorexic on others..I agree she should post a pic..

MynameisnotDeja said:
I love being thin, I agree the hardest part about it is dealing with the shit from other people.

example:

"Why do you need to go running, you are already thin?"

HEY FUCKHEAD, ever hear of cardiovascular heath?

It drives me insane. I get to where I wont even hear it. No one better make comments to me about my weight, Ive made it clear to everyone I know.

i am also really really thin, but i never get these kind of comments. people always say they thought i was anorexic when they first met me, but that's it...no outright skinny-hating. i think this might be bc i go to a type-A college where girls are obsessed with thinness, uugh.