• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'd do anything to be thin

Blondie said:
Cut daily calorie intake to 1,100 per day, excercise (cardio+aerobics+fatburn) on a regular basis.... don't eat late at night and drink lots of water & diet drinks... and become a vegetarian

Where the fuck did you hear that? Eating less than 1500 cals a day and your body goes into starvation mode. That "don't eat late at night" thing is a load of shit.

For her height, blondie is NOT anorexic, just thin. Nothing wrong with that!

^^^I'm asian and yet I got all my dad's fatty hispanic genes! WAHHH;):X
I'd love to be naturally thin only for the simple reason that I LOVE to eat and with my body type/predisposition I have to regulate my intake and exercise if I want a decent body. Binging has a rebound effect as you grow older, I can vouch for that.

First of all, you used to be thin because your metabolism isn't what it used to be.

Don't use drugs to help you lose weight, that is the dumbest thing ever.

You have to create a diet and exercise routine that helps you lose weight, build muscle, and increase your metabolism.

You have to be careful of everything you eat all day long. Make sure to take in a good variety of fruits, vegetables, carbs, and protein (meat). Cut the junk food and replace it with bowls of cereal. Fish is a superb source of protein that is low in fat, and it's great for your skin.

Hit the gym AT LEAST 5 days a week for AT LEAST 1-2 hours each day. If you stay at home avoiding beautiful people all day long, that only makes you sit on the couch and get more fat.

When you're at the gym, skip the idiotic body-sculpting and female kick-boxing and dance classes. You have to hit the treadmill and the exercise bike hard....when on the treadmill, do half of it on incline and half of it on no incline (where you'll be running/walking faster when not on an incline). Then hit the weights....get tips and workout routines from guys, not women.

You cannot choose where you want to lose your fat, but you can build muscle there instead - and the cardio from the treadmill will make you lose excess fat. You literally have to lift weights the way guys do, as well as a ton of cardio if you want to get your ass into shape. Also, you absolutely positively must be consistent with exercising and eating right. You need to keep it up for at least a month or two straight before you start seeing results....this takes extreme discipline, but working out and eating right will keep you feeling great.

Finally, chill the fuck out. 5'4" and 127lbs isn't shit....get over your depression and try to help yourself instead of sitting at home and crying that you're fat....which isn't the case at all.

Last edited:
Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I think guys look best with normal looking arms legs and chest, and with a nice little beer belly.

(and no I'm not joking).
+1 LOVE the little beer belly!!

I agree with FN, if you've tried everything from the gym to even drugs like speed and heroin and nothing has worked even the slightest-then it MUST be the anti-depressants. Whats the point of being on AD's if you're feeling depressed anyway b/c you think you're fat?

Also it doesn't matter that other people (including me) think you're not fat-if YOU feel fat and its making you depressed then what wrong with doing something about it?

Just--please--stay away from the drugs , they will only work very short term and the long term effects from doing hard drugs like speed and heroin are just so awful. I'm speaking from experience. Once you get sucked into that lifestyle its so hard to live with that kind of addiction, and yet you feel you cant live without it. I was very skinny on heroin, and when I finally quit I gain a ton of weight. Even though I was happy to be free of the addiction I felt so depressed being so heavy. Now after years of being clean but heavy I am finally eating right, going to the gym and I feel a gazillion, trillion times better then when I was binging on drugs. I've even tried throwing my food up, starving myself--but please believe me when I tell you that it really does feel so much better to treat your body right. Eat healthy, excersise--you'll feel so much better with yourself.

Also I have a similar problem that I am on the depo shot which makes you gain weight, even though I eat well and excersise (cardio and weight train) I'm still having problems dropping those few extra pounds and I know its from the shot, but personally I'd rather live with the extra little bit of weight than not be on the shot. For you it sounds like you would be happier not being on AD's

Good luck, keep us updated on what you're doing.

Being thin Sucks

I know most of you will probably think i'm crazy, but having spend years trying to get bigger, i really can see this from a thin persons' point of view.

I'm 5'4" and weight 44kg, and my bmi is around 16.7, the most i have ever weighed was about 48kg, the only way i got bigger was by doing lots of weights at the gym, and eating loads of protein (i also drank Guiness every night).

I've always tried to eat a healthy diet, because being thin doesn't mean you're healthy... a lot of people seem to forget that, and accusations of eating disorders then follow, just because you want to put on healthy weight (muslce), and not just fat.

Getting trousers that fit can be a nightmare, my legs aren't short, but being a small size 6 (uk), means i can only find trousers/jeans in 3 shops that fit me (and that's if they happen to have the right styles in etc).

I feel self conscous being at the gym, because i don't want people thinking i'm trying to loose weight, and i've given up swimming all together because of my shape.

Just a few examples of how being thin can be a right pain in the neck

Thanks for those who have posted similar, it's good to know not everyone that thinks about weight is trying to loose it:)

I love being thin, I agree the hardest part about it is dealing with the shit from other people.

example:

"Why do you need to go running, you are already thin?"

HEY FUCKHEAD, ever hear of cardiovascular heath?

It drives me insane. I get to where I wont even hear it. No one better make comments to me about my weight, Ive made it clear to everyone I know.

speedfreaknorth said:
I know most of you will probably think i'm crazy, but having spend years trying to get bigger, i really can see this from a thin persons' point of view.

I'm 5'4" and weight 44kg, and my bmi is around 16.7, the most i have ever weighed was about 48kg, the only way i got bigger was by doing lots of weights at the gym, and eating loads of protein (i also drank Guiness every night).

I've always tried to eat a healthy diet, because being thin doesn't mean you're healthy... a lot of people seem to forget that, and accusations of eating disorders then follow, just because you want to put on healthy weight (muslce), and not just fat.

Getting trousers that fit can be a nightmare, my legs aren't short, but being a small size 6 (uk), means i can only find trousers/jeans in 3 shops that fit me (and that's if they happen to have the right styles in etc).

I feel self conscous being at the gym, because i don't want people thinking i'm trying to loose weight, and i've given up swimming all together because of my shape.

Just a few examples of how being thin can be a right pain in the neck

Thanks for those who have posted similar, it's good to know not everyone that thinks about weight is trying to loose it:)
Creatine.

Maybe she should stop trying to rebel against all existing ideas of morality and religon and embrace the love of god=D

Do you think she is a goth?

fuck 44kg you current weight sounds find.
post a pic let us decide.
anyway quit complaining. get off those anti-depressing depressing stupid tablets. drop some acid and get some perspective girl.
loosing weight is fun. let me see you get to have drugs, do fun things like sport, and you save money on food.
never understood people who wine on about being fat.
fuck there is 1000 products for loosing weight fuck.

You are your own worst enemy. The only way to be thin is to diet and exercise. Don't smoke weed and watch what you eat. Do cardio 30 mins a day 3 times a week and you should lose weight.

^^I dont know about that...

I stopped smoking weed, watch what I eat, do weight and strength training, and excersise 60min a day 6 days a week and have yet to see results 2 months later.

^ There's something wrong with either your diet, or the intensity level of your exercise regimen. If you're exercising 6 hours a week and not seeing results, you should probably take a more detailed account of what you're doing...or there's a medical reason you're not losing weight.

You could try an online tool like www.fitday.com - I used this to reprogram my diet and exercise after getting no real results after a year of halfhearted dieting - I've lost 25% of my body mass and my BMI is now healthy - my weight's been stable for three months which for me, is amazing.

uh tadfish products to make you lose weight dont always work or most of the population wouldnt be overweight. most are a waste of money and sometimes dangerous. losing weight isnt fun (unless your anorexic, then its a fucking blast). and theres nothing wrong with antidepressants. in fact some of them help to curb appetite and prevent binge eating.

and its spelt "whine" not wine. christ almightly.

but hun being thin will not make you happy.

You have body image problems. 125 pounds for a 5'2" girl is NOTHING. Chill out.