• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice Question

Very interesting! I recently had some yellowish burn and that pretty much burnt the glass pipe straight away, horrible taste and gave me a damn headache.. Some of the ice coming out in NZ is of very good standard, like it re-crystallises fine without any colour changes and is almost tasteless with a strong rush while having a burn.. Most people here rub underneath the glass with the steel part of the lighter or use a damp cloth heh..

edit: was just told by a mate that the yellow crap was made from an asian energy drink or something that has pseudo-ephedrine in it, dont know if that means anything!? but ah well.. Learnt something everyday whilst reading this forum cheers...

Red bull in Thailand (NOT the same as what we get in Australia, they are two completely, diffrent companies!) contains pseudo-ephedrine.

redbull-glass.jpg

Red Bull Energy Supplement
Category: Int'l Energy Drinks; Packaging: 150ml glass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right from the start, Red Bull Thai edition looks quite different than its US or European counterpart. Packaged in a 150ml glass bottle and labeled as a liquid vitamin supplement, the packaging definitely presents the product in a different light than the stock 8.2 oz can that energy drinks usually come in. As for the taste, the core flavor is the same as the other formulations, but this one is not carbonated and is much sweeter than the others. Not too mention that the taste is actually palatable. Overall, much better than the US formulation.

Red bull(Kratingdaeng)250cc:
Taurine........................1,000mg
Choline Bitartrate..............50mg
Nicotinamide......................20mg
Dexpanthenol.....................5mg
Inositol...................50mg
Lysine........................50mg
Vitamin b6..........................3mg
Cyanocobalamin......................4mg
Caffeine.............................80mg
e-124
e-102
e-330
e-211

that stuff gave me more energy than i wanted. The funny thing is that my friend who was totaly anti drugs got into that stuff in a fairly big way.