• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ice - Newb has a few questions

After a few days of being up the more u use its just not satisfying , I find only the first day of use within about 3-5 is actually worth it .. The heartbeat is the ice doing its thing , it's a bad drug . I was heavily addicted for 8 months when I had a near death experience and decided to stop and all I thought was 'i just wanna try it' . Codeine will help , not sure about the caffeine part , Xanax and valiums are awsome for the come down (in terms of getting rest)

Lying down and even trying to rest will help, even if your mind can't sleep. At least let your body get some rest. You are coming down hard, and sounds like it's not over yet. But yeah....let your body rest. I remember I used to lie there and pretend to sleep - eyes closed and breathing deep, even breaths.

I do wonder about the pimples tho....they popped up so soon after only one use? And are bleeding? That's odd.

I do wonder about the pimples tho....they popped up so soon after only one use? And are bleeding? That's odd.

I find when i run my body down stuff like that happens. How are you doing OP?

Yeah I find pretending to sleep does quite well , along with showers / water . And lying there still with your eyes closed until I fall asleep I find works sometimes . But it requires so much patience .

How is the OP doing? Some things he has said raise a bit of concern, especially "sorry mom".

I felt like that when I binged on speed for a while, it started me off with having constant palpitation even when I stopped doing it strong weed made it happen, I had to quit weed too to sort it out.
It's best to not do drugs for a while I think, also well my policy is to never do stimulants again, I just don't trust them, those palpitation plus everyone saying "you got heart palpitation GET SOME REST LISTEN TO YOUR BODY" has probably scared the shit out of him lol

Alrite thanks that's what I was worried about, what about oxy's though? I honestly can't lie down and lay still.

Also one more thing I forgot to ask, right after I started doin this I got a crap load of pimples all over my head and face and I rarely get pimples. Does ice do this or is it just a coincidence.

I use Xanax to pull off the ice if I need to. I do not see why Oxy wouldn't be a good way to pull off your high... But you must sleep. Staying up for long periods of time brings about MANY unpleasant happenings e.g. paranoia, psychosis, picking your skin, confusion, etc. Not to mention it accelerates the degradation of your physical appearance.

Use the speed. Don't abuse the speed. When you abuse speed, IT uses YOU...and uses you up.

Yes, acne can definitely be a side effect from ice. I am not sure why, but I get 'em too, sometimes when I smoke. They only bleed if you pick 'em. They are not bleeding spontaneously, are they?

I have never had heart palpitations when using speed. Of course, I do not do it "balls to the wall." I have found that with a drug this powerful it is best to exercise caution/discretion.

@Tricomb mentioned "respect" concerning this drug. Wise words. Respect the power of this drug.

Last edited:
How is the OP doing? Some things he has said raise a bit of concern, especially "sorry mom".

Pretty sure that was aimed at tricomb's post above him. Get it?
OP have fun with a huge comedown and feeling like shit for a few days then you'll be fine. Flush what's left and delete the dealers number, and remember the further into your crash you are the less time there is left.