• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IBOGAINE for treatment

One of the nicest guys i've ever met! I spoke to him recently about doing a testimonial for his url, but i actually want to do it again this year for purely spiritualistic purposes.

It would be great to have Tabaluga posting here again.

edit;just realized Tabaluga's post and this thread was the reason i started posting here. I haven't been here for a while. Good to be back

Last edited:
^ You might have a bit more luck checking out Erowid's vault on ibogaine or the trip reports section on this site. I haven't heard of many Australians using it.

ETA: Also, I don't have TiHKAL handy on me right now but Shulgin says that there is an ibogaine containing tree in Western Australia?

Tabernaemontana orientalis ;)

It's a W.A native apparently.

Cant believe I hadnt heard of this at all before today, cant stop reading now though. Interesting stuff.

Just finished reading the TIHKAL entry, forget alkaloid profiles. The ibogaine itself has 4 isomers 8o

Massive potential for research right there, if its even possible to synth and isolate out a single isomer that is. When shulgin wrote it there obviously wasn't much known about it, maybe there is now?

If preparations made from certain plants are able to seemingly cure addiction imagine what a pharmaceutical formulation of the key isomer/alkaloid might be able to do. =D It might even be possible to achieve the desired therapeutic effects without the annoying stimulation.

I've been interested in Iboga for a long time from a shamanic/ritualistic perspective.

L3inad, here is a link to various providers of the treatment: http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm

I can't remember the exact rate of success, but I know that it's very high (perhaps the most effective treatment for opioid addiction).

Can I link to video about traditional use of Iboga in Gabon? Mods, please remove if not allowed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA0LD_OrmEE

Bruce Parry has perhaps the best job in the world.

hi,
I'm wondering in Australia (Melbourne) how one would go about using ibogaine as a method of breaking heroin/methadone withdrawals.

Given the legal status I understand there's certain forum guidlines that must be adhered to. At the same time, this is also a serious HM issue - given how nasty & addictive a drug methadone is.

Anyway, I don't want anyone breaking the rules here. But if anyone has any suggestions on this issue, would be appreciated..I am thinking of primarily herbal sources of ibogaine and also if there is any current trials or planned trials that someone could participate in

thanks

I'm pretty sure you can fly to Mexico or Costa Rica and legally go threw a 3 day ibogaine treatment for ibogaine

G'day all,

I am a long time reader of this forum and only now I decided to register in order to help those who is interested about the Ibogaine. There is no need to fly over the globe for the Ibogaine treatment but If you want to get ripped off you can do it much closer in New Zealand as ibogaine is deemed legal up there and those who flooded the country with methamphetamine have already set up a few rehab centers across the road where you are more than welcome.

You can get the treatment in Australia if you wish. Also you can find some root bark from local botanists. My unfortune extensive experience with drug abuse lead me to belive that Iboga plant grown in Gabon is the only remedy capable to get rid of any addictions whatsover, and I know what you think abou it but I am here not to promote my belives I am here to share some first hand experience.

The Ibogaine is unique in a way how it affects our brains. After consuming a ladge dose of root bark it will lasts about 24 hours, afterewards you would need another 2 days at least to settle everything down. The Ibogaine resets almost all important neuro transmitters in your brain and returns them to the condition it was when you were 3 years old.