• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

Danny Tenaglia, Dave Seaman, Darius Syrossian. Just got myself two tulips and what looks like about .6 MDMA. The missus is up the duff so I'm raving solo tomorrow night! Fingers crossed I've bought decent shit!

Gorgeous I love Tenaglia and Seaman (Dave not jizz)

Have a good night bud and keep cool!

Danny Tenaglia, Dave Seaman, Darius Syrossian. Just got myself two tulips and what looks like about .6 MDMA. The missus is up the duff so I'm raving solo tomorrow night! Fingers crossed I've bought decent shit!

Did you take scales? Did you pay gram price for the .6?! I kinda always assume I'm getting a gram, but I guess that's probably naive.

No scales, it just looked small when it was one rock. Now I've broken it up it looks a bit bigger I guess. It's light brown and sandy. Looks quite different to uk stuff. Girl I bought it off seemed trustworthy enough. One way to find out...

No scales, it just looked small when it was one rock. Now I've broken it up it looks a bit bigger I guess. It's light brown and sandy. Looks quite different to uk stuff. Girl I bought it off seemed trustworthy enough. One way to find out...

Sounds about right looks-wise IME. The weirdest looking MD I ever bought in Ibiza was dark brown and sticky (IIRC), but it still seemed to do the job.

Where on the island you staying?

Hard Rock hotel in Playa. It's fucking lovely and I reckon a comedown here'll be easy peasy. When you get to my age a bit of comfort is what you need!!

Thinking of going to Mambo for sunset tomorrow night after Space...

I have just got back to the hotel. Just necked 20mg Valium so will write a proper update later, when I can see straight!

Space was a bit shit last night to be honest. Horrible crowd kind of ruined it. I didn't even stay for Danny Tenaglia. Hopped in a cab to see Solumun at Pacha. Fuck me, that was a proper PARTY. DC10 tonight.

Tulips were pretty good, but not that clean. Made me sweat and jaw shudder. Crystal was amazing though, super clean, much better than the Dutch stuff at home. I was offered a choice between brown and white, went for brown

Space was a bit shit last night to be honest. Horrible crowd kind of ruined it. I didn't even stay for Danny Tenaglia. Hopped in a cab to see Solumun at Pacha. Fuck me, that was a proper PARTY. DC10 tonight.

Tulips were pretty good, but not that clean. Made me sweat and jaw shudder. Crystal was amazing though, super clean, much better than the Dutch stuff at home. I was offered a choice between brown and white, went for brown

Cheers for the report, surprised you find time to come on BL when in Ibiza! Horrible crowd at space? I'm curious in what way, I was there for the opening and everyone I met had an awesome vibe!!

Cheers for the report although a bit gutted to hear about Space. What was wrong with the crowd?

Hi im in ibiza. Pills MOVE ON

Hi i bought this pills as newones. Their name is MUSIC ON. They are grey and kind of big. With the music on logo shape. I will try to buy a test. If someone know them please let me know. Thanks.

Crowd was typical Brit drunkards. I think they'd been at Bora Bora all day drinking. Steroid blokes with a bad attitude. I heard one guy ask who that Danny Tebaglia fella is. Everyone was just passing through the rooms, blokes trying to get laid and generally just annoying. Felt like a regular Spanish holiday club, rather than a rave if that makes sense.

Solumun was a completely kettle of fish. 100% e'd up crowd and a real mix of nationalities and male/female. They've banned vest tops there too. I know that sounds pretentious but I think it makes a difference, in a good way (less meat head knobs)

Off for a nice meal later then onto DC10

Crowd was typical Brit drunkards. I think they'd been at Bora Bora all day drinking. Steroid blokes with a bad attitude. I heard one guy ask who that Danny Tebaglia fella is. Everyone was just passing through the rooms, blokes trying to get laid and generally just annoying. Felt like a regular Spanish holiday club, rather than a rave if that makes sense.

Solumun was a completely kettle of fish. 100% e'd up crowd and a real mix of nationalities and male/female. They've banned vest tops there too. I know that sounds pretentious but I think it makes a difference, in a good way (less meat head knobs)

Interesting. For space opening the security were certainly walking round telling any guys with the tops off to put them back on. Not sure if they normally do this or it was just a thing for the opening since we were at the car park stage bit. Is Solumun a night or a club if you don't mind me asking? Sounds pretty good from what you've mentioned, what music do they play? The house music they seem to play everywhere is ok but I find it a tad boring sometimes, same thudding kick drum all night and no melody. Wouldn't mind something just a tiny bit more upbeat. Surprising how many people you meet over there that do MDMA :D

Believe it or not, I've never been in Pacha. I've always been put off by it's slightly posh rep. Did you go in there on your tobler?

Yeah went on my own. The vibe was incredible, mostly Spanish and Italians, all off their barnet. You didn't really notice the VIP area to be honest. It's Pachas 'underground' night and quite possibly my best ever Ibiza experience. The venue, when full of MDMA fuelled ravers really is a sight to behold.

My main reason for going this year is to go to Space before it shuts, but your Pacha night sounds much better.

Looking forward to a DC-10 review tomorrow.

Ended up not going to DC10. You see....I am here with the Mrs who is pregnant and I just felt too guilty leaving her at the hotel two nights in a row. Went for a lovely meal, picked up some hash which I will now enjoy on the balcony. I'll be back again for my 40th next year and my Mrs won't be up the duff so it'll be proper!

Until then, fellow ravers.

Fair enough, I am not sure my missus would have tolerated me disappearing all night to get battered whilst she was pregnant and we were on holiday!

Is Hard Rock hotel decent?

Yeah it's lovely. Really luxurious and tranquil, right on the beach. Great for chilling out with Playa Den Bissa right on the doorstep and Ibiza Town close by too. And the breakfast is amazing!!