• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I was stoned by 9 30am Saturday morning. Beat that!

I started eating decarbed sativa chemdawg at a quarter of eight and Im still going but sleepy

I am five beers, four green poison joints and a blueberry budder flapjack into the cure

Well I’m up for a second to take a shit, smoke a fat hit and I’m off back to bed, does that count? :)

-GC

i woke up at 1 pm ish today, and took a tablespoon of kratom an hour later, im late :(

Am i still cool enough to hang out with the cool kids?

Someone who likes spliff, I thought y'all here were only weed pros. Ayee, nice. What tobacco do you use?
In the UK I assure you tobacco with weed is the done thing lol

It's not so great pure imo, too harsh and goes out quickly. I smoke tons of amber leaf tobacco every day anyway so I add a bit of that. Maybe half a cig's worth.

I never heard of that brand of tobacco, I am on black pall mall since there's nothin out there. I used to smoke Davidoff Gold but they change it bc now Kent owns the market instead of philip morris.

I dunno, I am not saying is ''injured'' with or without but i do think spliffs are their own thing and it also makes the paper stay a bit more lighted up.

I never heard of that brand of tobacco, I am on black pall mall since there's nothin out there. I used to smoke Davidoff Gold but they change it bc now Kent owns the market instead of philip morris.

I dunno, I am not saying is ''injured'' with or without but i do think spliffs are their own thing and it also makes the paper stay a bit more lighted up.
I can read what your writing! it's a miracle!

In the UK I assure you tobacco with weed is the done thing lol

It's not so great pure imo, too harsh and goes out quickly. I smoke tons of amber leaf tobacco every day anyway so I add a bit of that. Maybe half a cig's worth.
I'm uk too and fuck contaminating my weed with that poison (yes (I'm ex-tobacco can't you tell)

Seriously though it defo changes the hit and I prefer the pure hit by miles, although I did miss the sedating-spliff-before-bedtime for a while after ditching the baccy

Anyway back on topic I was stoned 18 mhours before I woke up so, winner (actually I m
got stoned in a previous life so beat that motherfuckers) ,,,,actually that might be a lie, but then again it might not be so am clinging to the latter

Pretty damn stoned right now on a home made edible as it happens - relly fkin glad there was no baccy in it like

i was actually asleep at 9.30 this saturday. can't remember when that last happened.....

but @F.U.B.A.R. what the fuck is wrong with you, why were you up at 3.30? do you mean in the afternoon? tell me you mean the afternoon? my entire life hurts reading that.

i gotta say. anyone with a severe addiction can be up using before 9.30 on saturday, or in my case not been asleep for days so time and days had no meaning. but it takes a professional to somehow not be a raging addict and be having a spliff at 9.30 on saturday.

i don't think anyone n this thread fits the bill.