• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I Want To Know What These Are..

embryo923

Bluelighter
Some of you may already know me, I have been doing DXM 3-4 days a week for almost 10 years now, with a few breaks here and there, mainly taking just the cough gel caps, with only DXM and hydrobromide. All of a sudden after I started playing hockey this season, I noticed these scars, lesions, stretch marks, whatever they are, forming around my pelvic area. I am including pictures for medical discussion. Does anyone have any idea what this is, why it happened ,if it will go away?

Attachments

• IMG_4697.jpg
    IMG_4697.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4699.jpg
    IMG_4699.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4698.jpg
    IMG_4698.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 9
Is your hockey equipment shared? It could be a fungal infection? Similar to ringworm?

No it's def not ringworm lol. I think it's just damaged blood vessels or stretch marks, but i just don't know how they just showed up out of nowhere

For what it is worth, it should be pretty easy to distinguish between a stretch mark and damage to blood vessels, embryo. Stretch marks are literally marks from your skin stretching. You should be able to see actual damage to the skin - think of stretching a plastic bag slightly, you should be able to see the “streched skin” to some degree.

If the skin itself isn’t showing any signs of actual damage from stretching, it is probably under the skin or some other sort of issue (sorry, I’ve got no brilliant ideas here). The pictures sure look like stretch marks but I would have to see a lot closer to tell.

Another option is to go see a doctor.

Best of luck!

- VE