• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wanna talk about ASIA-- JAPAN specifically.

Depends on your tastes, but I found most things available and of very good quality - some prices actually reasonable by Aus standards (for powders/crystals) and some exorbitant (high end green for example). Need good connections though, and you'd better have good manners if you want to play those games over there.

Most average people don't speak English, except in hotels, tours or in some areas of work IMO.

In comparison with other developed countries, I think they speak much less English than others.
They don't need to I guess.

They are very developed, indeed. And very polite, besides their superiority on technology where they are doing extremely well.

Other than that, it's a very expensive place to be! Somehow like Norway.

Last edited:
Went to japan for Ultra music festival..
They don't party very hard.. (Probably because no one is on drugs)
Alcohol is very cheap..
Very polite people, Great food, they dislike tattoos, VERY Clean (There is no rubbish bins anywhere!)
Try stay away from roppongi (Bunch of nigerian hustlers that won't leave you alone)
Recommend eating Kobe Beef.. best beef you'll ever have.. ever. :)

People take their rubbish home and generally it is not socially acceptable to be eating in public outside of an eatery/restaurant. Source: been to Japan multiple times (loved every time!). Re: related experiences - I wouldn't bother trying to get high in Japan - you don't need it - you will be high from the country itself! Also it's prosecuted very harshly there so I wouldn't risk it. Have fun though :)

Last edited:
How does that work? Without the bins, where do they put their rubbish?

They put their rubbish in a bin that then becomes rubbish so they pick up the bin and put it in another bin and so on, this happens so quickly and often it appears Japan has no bins. But they do