View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I Took LSD and Jumped Out of an Airplane: And other intense experiences

Hal_1ncandenza

Bluelighter
Share your stories of doing intense stuff whilst tripping.

My story:
Had the day off today and my friend convinced me to go skydiving with her. On the drive up I took a tab, just to freak her out and act like a badass. In my head though, I was like "oh fuck, why did I do that. I'm an idiot." So anyways. We get to the airport and go through the check in and wait for our plane to drop some other mfers and land. It was a 40 minute wait, so plenty of time for mind bending anxiety to develop. The plane lands and they jam us (tandem style, wearing our skydiving instructors as backpacks) into what I can only describe as the '95 toyota corolla of airplanes. Inside there's chintzy fake wood paneling peeling off, and in my current state it looked grotesque. We get airborne and circle around for a bit then, with almost no warning my guy just opens the door and we fall out. No other way to describe it, we just tumble out the hatch. It was fucking terrifying. And then it's beautiful, and I can't stop laughing. It's awesome. I've done this twice before, and I assure you, this is the way.

Last edited:
Dude, NEVER do dangerous activities on drugs, especially psychs!
Although it does sound awesome...

I think the most moronic thing I've done on drugs is wayyyy to much weed and then I spent like two hours trying to "peel" a cupcake with a spoon.

Dude, NEVER do dangerous activities on drugs, especially psychs!
Although it does sound awesome...

I think the most moronic thing I've done on drugs is wayyyy to much weed and then I spent like two hours trying to "peel" a cupcake with a spoon.
Yea that sounds pretty dumb.

For the record I was strapped to someone who was sober and experienced. Wouldn't do it on a solo dive.

So aside from awesome and beautiful, what was it like?

I used to love snowboarding high.

So aside from awesome and beautiful, what was it like?

I used to love snowboarding high.

My friend used to put me up on his bicycle handlebars and go downhill REALLY REALLY fast and I LOVED doing that drunk (he wasn't drunk, well not as paraletic as me lol)

Hah. Yeah i'd do close to anything drunk.

Anyone ever been on a moon bounce with good friends on MDMA? Heroin in a pool full of puppies?

At first I felt like I was hurdling towards a planet sized romanesco broccoli during the freefall from 12,000'. Then the chute got pulled and we sailed around for a bit, super peaceful and euphoric as fuck. I got to zone in on mountain ranges I'd only seen from the ground before, it was so cool, like I was greedily drinking in the visual data. So cool. Best body high I've ever had with LSD, from the adrenaline and endorphins no doubt. 10/10 would recommend

If you're trying to have people seriously share stories about LSD in intense situations, I could try to move it to PD. Or I can leave it here, it's up to you.

If you're trying to have people seriously share stories about LSD in intense situations, I could try to move it to PD. Or I can leave it here, it's up to you.
I'm good either way. If you think that's a better spot for it, by all means.

Your avatar is a romanesco broccoli, isn't it?

It is indeed.

I think if I ever go skydiving, I will probably do it on LSD or another psychedelic. It seems like if you're going to have an experience that intense, and you're experienced with psychedelics, it would only enhance everything you're trying to get out of that kind of experience.

Ice skating on LSD can be fun. Less so when your date has never done it before and all the little shit head pre teens faces turn into greedy little piglets and you can't stop laughing at the greedy little oinkers, and next thing you know the police are arresting you for threatening to slice one up for Christmas dinner.

Frisbee golf is just the right amount of activity for LSD at the max these days. Although I prefer a mountain, or big body of water to just chill around.

It is indeed.

I think if I ever go skydiving, I will probably do it on LSD or another psychedelic. It seems like if you're going to have an experience that intense, and you're experienced with psychedelics, it would only enhance everything you're trying to get out of that kind of experience.
At some point there is only so much to be gotten out of our experiences and I think that those two might have some overlapping lessons. But it very well may be an extra scintillating, sensory, experience

I tried it with rollercoasters once, also amazing. But you have to like those kinds of things in the first place.

We used to take acid and drive around without our headlights on through the botanical gardens, the real thin road plus huge gigantic ghost gums was very pretty and drop bears abounded

You ever fought a drop bear on cid moi8? *Gets extremely close to your face* huh cunt?

You ever fought a drop bear on cid moi8? *Gets extremely close to your face* huh cunt?

My shadow drop bear what on the car you sold to your shadow customer, look out as the shadow bush my bear sits in is a wanted shadow plant felon.