Technical Problem I think there are problems with my PM box

Znegative

Bluelight Crew
Hey,
I didn't know whether to post this here or to PM an administrator, as I'm not sure if my PM will go through, or if I will get a PM back. My reasons for thinking this are that I have had several people tell me that they either 1)PM'd me several messages that I never got, or 2)PM'd me a message that I did get, but only much later, as in days or possibly weeks, I don't know.

I have several times deleted massive amounts of messages both in my inbox and my sent messages, so storage should not be an issue, perhaps it was at one time, but shouldn't I have received these messages after adequately emptying out my PM box? It's kind of frustrating because I don't know whether it's my fault for writing long winded tweaked out messages or if it's a technical issue. Does the length of a message take up more space? Either way I deleted almost all of my messages that were super long. Any help would be appreciated, as BL is my only form of social contact nowadays, lol.

Anyway, I know there was a thread on PM issues, but it seemed like it was directed towards green lighters, I never really checked out the support forum much so IDK if making this thread was inappropriate, so apologize if it is, but if someone could reply and let me know if this is an individual issue or a problem with the site in general. I'd appreciate it.

hi

sorry for delay with this reply. i am not sure what to tell you as we're having no (other) systemic issues with pms.

I have had several people tell me that they either 1)PM'd me several messages that I never got, or 2)PM'd me a message that I did get, but only much later, as in days or possibly weeks, I don't know.
can you have one or two of those users grab a screenshot of their 'sent messages' folder showing the message(s) and we'll try to get to the bottom of this. you (or they) can email to: [email protected]

alasdair

I'm just playing and will delete this straightaway but [MENTION=19979]StoneHappyMonday[/MENTION] ?

you don't get a mention if you tag yourself.

alasdair

nobody is forcing you to use the feature.

maybe you'll forgive the curt response but being called bitch by somebody who's asking me for help doesn't go down very well, especially on a monday...

alasdair