• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I think I overdosed on Vyvanse two nights ago, I need help and questions answere

You are not alone. I have had similar experiences with amphetamines meth and cathinones. Full blown delirium, hallucinations, Paranoia, visions and "tripping" , psychosis and derealization and depersonalization, trance like states and dissociation.
I see and hear things More real than this reality, i see things morphing to another, i hear speech, i can smell things and taste things..
Sometimes i see creatures, colors, smoke, sparkles, i can smell voices and hear someones thoughts, i see lights and shadows, people, i switch from dimension to another and everything looks The same as "usual" but not The same at all. Everything IS More real. More sharp. More alive.
Shrooms and ket are pretty gentle compared to those delirious trips i have when i use Stims. I can't use them often anymore, usually those Episodes started after 2-3 nights awake, nowadays they start immediately after one dose.
I'm usually never really scared, but curious and aware, just go with The flow, enjoying The terror visions and demonic voices.. maybe i'm little weirdo.

But after those binges i feel drained, psychotic and unbalanced for a long Time, Extreme Paranoia and delusions. They can last weeks, but will eventually Fade. Very exhausting. I feel you, that can Be very confusing and scary If that was your first Time experiencing that kind of a "trip", i hope you never have to experience that again, i know how scared and scattered you feel. Everything will be ok and your memories will Fade, rest, eat and sleep, it will get easier in a week.