• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ I think I did a good thing

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Ok so my wife likes to snort coke honestly so do I but last night she came to me inquiring about banging it. She has always snorted it. I’m a former IV heroin user so I’m very familiar with banging…I told her if she really wants to start down the IV road that I’d have very strict non negotiable rules because that’s a very dangerous road. After I went over the rules I said now I’ll show you the effects of using a needle…my arms are all scared up from chronic needle use. She quickly decided that she didn’t want to IV. Proud of myself to have steered her away from the needle.

So your wife never saw your hands before? I guess you learn something fucked up every day.
I got off the needle long before I met my wife and I never had any track marks but I do have a lot of ugly scars from abscesses on my arms caused by injecting.

Good on you for talking her outta it...I'm a big baby when it comes to needles though myself not the pain just the whole mental part and always get sweats and stuff when blood is drawn even turning my head away.

How'd the surgery for that implant thing in your back go? Did it work out?

Just schmoke dat shiz no need to fuck up your circulatory system. The way I get when I smoke I would imagine IVing coke to be a nightmare, would be sticking myself 10 times an hour, I feel like an IV line would be necessary at that point. I can't imagine the post binge feeling of fiending and having my arms stuck all to shit once I ran out.