• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I think acid messed me up, will I ever get better?

Or maybe, those 2 substance together caused the problem. Prozac and LSD are powerful chemicals on it's own, imagine if used simultaneously...

I didn't know Prozac is powerful. It's an anti depressant, don't think that would be a problem. IMO!

How this turned into an SSRI debate I have no idea, but I can say OP that if you just lay off the drugs for now you will get better. In high school I abused psychedelics (mainly acid) way too much and could barely even speak coherently. But after some time off of it I regained my brain back for lack of a better terms and was fine as far as that. Looking back I wish I had had more respect for psychedelics, but live and learn I guess? Either way I'm betting if you just give yourself some time off of it your cognitive abilities will come back. Just be patient because in my case it took a little while.

That at seems to make sense. I would suggest the same. I don't think Prozac had anything to do with the problem.

Thanks for the advice guys. I play basketball a lot, like 4 or 5 times a week, for about 2 hours each session. Would you guys say this is enough exercise, or should I be doing other stuff too?

Also people who have said they have gone through something similar and gotten better, how long did it take until you felt yourself again?

That's plenty of exercise, IMO. You don't want to overdo anything, keep everything in moderation, which is a healthy way to live.