• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I take 4000mg of Tylenol and 3200mg of ibuprofen every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suidomreh

Greenlighter
I take the max doses each and every day because I simply can't fight the pain I have to deal with. I feel like it is killing me, I am developing symptoms of liver damage now and I honestly don't know what to do.

You need to see a real pain management doctor...not a pill Mill either. But the way doctors are scared to prescribe nowdays good luck with that. Otherwise you have to look into breaking the law to be pain free unfortunately.

What is the cause of pain? Lyrica works very well for even up to moderate pain and is very easy to get a script for.

Other opition : lie saying you are an opiate abuser for the purpose of being put on methadone or bupe to treat your fake heroin addiction but really you take them for pain...yes that's right heroin addicts get top notch opioids...but not pain patients

I don't recommend lying about an addiction to get into a chemical dependency facility. That will just make things worse. Tell your doctor exactly what you told us in the first post and nothing more.

^ As above OP, you need to speak frankly and openly to your GP about your pain, and your problem with pain management and the use of acetaminophen and NSAIDs. If you already have proven symptoms of liver damage, then this should already have been flagged up for a conversation.

That's as far as we can go for harm reduction here I'm afraid, so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.