• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I quited effexor 10 days ago and I cant feel pregabalin high ?

gmz34

Bluelighter
I quited effxor 10 days ago I used it for 5 months. Today I take pregabalin 900mg and I cant feel the euphoria. This happened for efexor withdrawal ? anybody know that ? I cant feel the high of pregabalin I guess it can give good euphoria. anybody experienced that ? can this happen for withdrawal efexor ? and I quited nicotine 25 days ago.

Why I cant feel the high pregabalin ? it is from quiting efexor ?

my efexor dosage was 75 mg for 5 months.

No. The higher the dosage, the less euphoric -- it's the lyrica irony. Have a beer and the high itself if you wanna know it's worse than benzos. You can't use it everyday, you have to wait a couple of days.

Do you have any tolerance to pregabalin? Pregabalin tolerance is created very fast ime. And I think it is forever because when I have taken it it does not cause me anything too.

Do you have any tolerance to pregabalin? Pregabalin tolerance is created very fast ime. And I think it is forever because when I have taken it it does not cause me anything too.
I used pregabalinfor first time. I used it yesterday for the first time. But 2-3 years ago I have been using gabapentin for 3 years. I dont touch gabapentin for 1.5 years.
I guess efexor withdrawals have ruined the high of lyrica . I know gaba high how it is. I used gabapentin,ghb,benzos,achols before. I know how to it be. but yesterday was a fake high.
I consumed 600mg lyrica and I didn feel any euphoria, anxiolytic, any gaba high. I was like tripping on something.
10-15 days after I am planing to use lyrica with 1 gram dosage.

I used pregabalinfor first time. I used it yesterday for the first time. But 2-3 years ago I have been using gabapentin for 3 years. I dont touch gabapentin for 1.5 years.
I guess efexor withdrawals have ruined the high of lyrica . I know gaba high how it is. I used gabapentin,ghb,benzos,achols before. I know how to it be. but yesterday was a fake high.
I consumed 600mg lyrica and I didn feel any euphoria, anxiolytic, any gaba high. I was like tripping on something.
10-15 days after I am planing to use lyrica with 1 gram dosage.

There may be cross tolerance between pregabalin and gabapentin. I have stopped taking pregabalin for months and feel almost nothing when I take it again.
Venlafaxine wd could be factor too but I'm not sure.

There may be cross tolerance between pregabalin and gabapentin. I have stopped taking pregabalin for months and feel almost nothing when I take it again.
Venlafaxine wd could be factor too but I'm not sure.
Today I started lexapro again. I will try pregabalin with like that. I guess lexapro can decrase the wihdrawals of efexor.
I will use it 1 gram once. do you know, can ssri dimish the effects of lyrica ?

Today I started lexapro again. I will try pregabalin with like that. I guess lexapro can decrase the wihdrawals of efexor.
I will use it 1 gram once. do you know, can ssri dimish the effects of lyrica ?

I don't think there are problems in taking both. I have heard of many people who take escitalopram (Lexapro) and feel drowsy, so probably with pregabalin this effect is even more noticeable.
How do you feel during Effexor withdrawal? Is it as bad as people say?

I don't think there are problems in taking both. I have heard of many people who take escitalopram (Lexapro) and feel drowsy, so probably with pregabalin this effect is even more noticeable.
How do you feel during Effexor withdrawal? Is it as bad as people say?
Withdrawals of efexxor was like 3-4 days bad. after that I am just angery and there is some coordination problems. and some brain zaps. I drank alchol 14 days ago which was one day off from efexor, I didnt feel the high of alchol I just feel like ; why this alchol didnt hit ?, what kind of feeling that that ? , I take two extra strong beers and didnt feel alchol ? | these thoughs was asked to me by myself I just didnt comfortable.
I quited more hard medicines than efexor this is maybe a thing about that.

Withdrawals of efexxor was like 3-4 days bad. after that I am just angery and there is some coordination problems. and some brain zaps. I drank alchol 14 days ago which was one day off from efexor, I didnt feel the high of alchol I just feel like ; why this alchol didnt hit ?, what kind of feeling that that ? , I take two extra strong beers and didnt feel alchol ? | these thoughs was asked to me by myself I just didnt comfortable.
I quited more hard medicines than efexor this is maybe a thing about that.

That's funny since when I took venlafaxine I got drunk faster and I got aggressive with others. I always ended up vomiting in the bathroom haha.