• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids I pissed myself on Pregabalin!!!

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Okay. Another slightly embarrassing thread. But here we go.

But it has not happened to anyone that they have gotten so high that they have piss while they slept?

It has happened to me twice. And both damn times with Pregabalin. It was about 600 mg, 2 mg of clonazepam, and 20 mg of diazepam. Oh, and 200 mg of tramadol.

I don't know if it's a drug-related problem or a problem with my bladder or some shit like that?

It's drug-related, probably due to too many sedatives. Do you remember going to sleep?
Maybe you also went to sleep with a full bladder and the sedatives prevented you from waking up, that could have made it worse.

(Unfortunately) I've seen people piss and even shit themselves after drinking too much alcohol and passing out on the ground.
It's what happens when you lose control of your sphincters, the urethral sphincters in this case.

Sounds pretty unpleasant though, hope you were sleeping on your own bed and nobody noticed.

Okay. Another slightly embarrassing thread. But here we go.

But it has not happened to anyone that they have gotten so high that they have piss while they slept?

It has happened to me twice. And both damn times with Pregabalin. It was about 600 mg, 2 mg of clonazepam, and 20 mg of diazepam. Oh, and 200 mg of tramadol.

I don't know if it's a drug-related problem or a problem with my bladder or some shit like that?
Whilst many are seeing the funny side, I am going to be honest and tell you that this is another big sign that your drug use is out of control.

You’re trying to rationalise it in your head that it’s something to do with your bladder? This is purely drug related and you are in dangerous territory. Please take a good hard look at your drug use and pull it back a bit. Being so out of it that you’re pissing yourself is not good.

Please be careful, that combination of drugs is not a wise one and you could easily depress your CNS enough that you could die.

Whilst many are seeing the funny side, I am going to be honest and tell you that this is another big sign that your drug use is out of control.

You’re trying to rationalise it in your head that it’s something to do with your bladder? This is purely drug related and you are in dangerous territory. Please take a good hard look at your drug use and pull it back a bit. Being so out of it that you’re pissing yourself is not good.

Please be careful, that combination of drugs is not a wise one and you could easily depress your CNS enough that you could die.
Agreed . I have had a few accidents in my life as well and they were all related to the abuse of drugs. When one puts themselves into a darn near coma with their downers, it's no wonder the body doesn't wake up to take care of eliminations. I was laughing more at an earlier particular thread about tramadol as opposed to the problem at hand right now. Mea Culpa.

You’re trying to rationalise it in your head that it’s something to do with your bladder?
I agree that this is not wisest combination and that one should step back and reflect after this kind of issues. But... If drinking his own urine to save some "dope" isn't enough for person to pause and reflect than I believe that this incident will not push a person enough in that direction. I sure hope that I am wrong cause making that thread should have a person to have a really long long pause and self reflection. I am not judging here cause people have done much worse things and I still don't judge them. Just couldn't contain myself. No pun intended.

Strangely enough, this has never happened to me and I've been comatose on drugs and/or booze more times than I can remember. The only similar thing I can recall was when my mum walked into my room as I was stark naked and throwing up up all over my record player. I thought it was the toilet...

Yep, this is a real indication that one has gone overboard. I once, after mdma/amphetamine fueled night out I sedated myself with vodka so I can sleep. It ended up with me mistaking my fathers bed with toilet. Luckily he woke me up in time from my comatose sleepwalk to make me realise his head is not the toilet. That are really not good signs and I was clearly out of control. It all ended up with amphetamine induced psychosis a year later. So OP beware when this kind of things start to happen.

Did you wake up soon enough to squeeze out o-desmethyltramadol from whatever you were sleeping on or did it go to waste this time?🤣

No bro. That is a shame. I didn't wake up and couldn't squeeze shit hahaha.
Now seriously, that shit I already quit it long time ago I just take pills and oral tramadol and nothing disgusting. I think my experiment lasted almost a month. I do not miss it at all, the taste was horrible and my breath and my breath smelled funny all day, although strangely it did get you high. I took so much once that I got really high (but it was a piss extract with many drugs: diazepam, alprazolam, tramadol, codeine, and pregabalin). But, when I decided to quit again (the tramadol) I dumped all the piss and just faced withdrawal like a man. As you can see it did not last long (2 months maybe) but it is possible to do it if you have the tools and disposition.

This shit always happens with Pregabalin. I think it's because I take too much sedatives and get knocked out and sleeping in such a deep state.

The funny thing is, it's really hard to wash yourself high and put your pants on with pregabalin. This shit affects everything about motion control and it just took me a long time (I was nodding off and sleeping) to put on the new jeans. I think it was two hours and something where I was washing and changing clothes. Luckily and despite being drugged, I was able to put the clothes to be washed in the washing machine.

Last edited:
Given the state you were in few months ago I believe you are actually doing better. That is the reason I was so casually joking. Having said that, combining all of this depressants really could get you in trouble. Vomiting while not being able to wake up is a real possibility. And even if you survive it you can get pneumonia so bad that you don't make it. Couple it with covid and the health care at the moment and it is not looking good. Just because it didn't happen doesn't mean it can't happen. So really try to lower number and dosages of sedatives that you are taking at the same time. It's not preaching, but as people rightly say, pissing yourself is not the greatest indicator of overall wellbeing. Take care man. :)

Man that thread about drinking tramadol piss will haunt me for the rest of my days. :ROFLMAO:
Yes and no. First it means that you are still alive if it us haunting you. So that's a good thing. Secondly, not that many people would admit doing it. So there is a positive twist. Sort of. 🤣