• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I need some sock advise please.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Real quick. When I was young 19 I was 455 pounds and wore a size 15 shoe. I bought my socks back then at the big and tall shop and they cost a lot. Recently I'm a normal weight my feet are a size 14. I lost 260 pounds so some from my feet. My issue is all my current socks including size 14 socks hurt my feet. My feet don't have good nerves or blood flow I would guess because they get very cold with no socks and even my big socks stick to my toes so much in afraid I might break a toe. I can really feel my toes 100% so they're cold clamy and I change socks like ten pairs a day to five a pair I can wear. Anyways once you got size 14/15 socks they can get expensive. So any ideas on the kind of socks I should buy. Up to a year ago I enjoyed tighter socks but I can't do that anymore. If there even a little tight I can't get them on and they hurt my feet.

Looking for size 14+ sock ideas that your can recommend. Because of I'm paying twice as much for one more size I want to make sure I get the right brand. Thanks

ankle socks. Minimize the constriction of your calves, by getting socks that dont go up your leg