• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

maya_papaya

Greenlighter
hi. i have been feeling really down and depressed lately. its gotten to the point where i never feel happy enough to smile or laugh. basically all i really want is to get high. i would love it if you would give me some easy ways to get high with over the counter stuff. also please include the exact dosage in mg. btw, im very new to drugs and dont wanna die, so please dont give a dangerous dosage. btw, you should know that im young.

Why don't you try speaking with your parents, siblings or a close friend first? Maybe your school counselor? Trust me when I tell you some of the medicines that a psychiatrist may give you will make you feel a LOT better... maybe even a sense of that "high" your seeking.

Drugs aren't the answer. I PROMISE you that. Do yourself a favor lil guy DONT DO DRUGS. Go get laid that will make you feel better. Keep in mind, most women will eventually kill you anyway. ;)

Pretty sure its against the the rules of BL to ask the type of question you did. Your thread may get locked by a MOD. Don't get nervous or upset though, it's standard procedure and for your own benefit if it does get locked.

I would like to assume no one here would steer you in the "wrong direction" but please be very careful with anything anyone here or anywhere else tells you and use your brain and common sense.

keep your head up kid! Your young and have your whole life ahead of you and this world is full of wild and exciting things to experience and drugs will deny you those pleasures. I absolutely PROMISE you that.

BL is not here to recommend drugs to get high on, that's why your other thread got closed.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

look in here, do a cold water extraction with over the counter codeine, if you live in the us you prob cant do this how much does the us suck lol. but take about 5-10 pills cwe. filter with like 4 paper towels instead of a t shirt i dont know what kind of an idiot would use a tshirt as a filter. lol. its not very filter like. anyways you shouldnt have a problem with this if you live anywhere but the USA. I dont think they sell over the counter codeine in the states. Take 5-10 pills to start and see how u feel, even just pop 3 of them without an extraction and see how u feel first. slowly make ur way up to higher doses, only increase by small amounts like say 5 pills increase the next time if u can handle the last dose fine. if u feel too tired and drowsy take a little less. and work ur way up. also here is a better way to do a cwe if u live in canada this is a post by me read both the megathread and mine,. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...n-Codeine-Aspirin-NEW-WAY-eliminates-caffeine

Mtf05, I don't think that was very wise of you and unethical to be honest. You have no idea how old this boy is. He made it very clear that he is "young" and even more important that he is very inexperienced when it comes to drugs. A cold water extraction? Really? for someone who is young, inexperienced and the highest he's ever gotten from the sounds of it is the last time he got stung by a bee.

Shame on you.

i didnt realize he was a kid i must have skimmed over that part or else i woudlnt have said anything sorry

i sufferf from severe mentall illensses myself and sometimes its hard to read over stuff thouroughly

If you are depressed, you can give it a choice to kratom, preferently white or green veins because they are more uplifting and have a major effect like ''mood boster''. I started use kratom since 3 months, meanwhile I detoxing of Suboxone after 4 years of opiates to manage a chronic pain, and this plant really is a godsend: has improved my life quailty a lot, and I don't need more strong opiates to manage my pain.

I have anxiety and a certain level of social anxiety too, and the same red vein (borneo, very good by the way) that I take to pain help me a lot to SA, without need benzodiacepines to get a relief.

For anxiety or pain red veins are better, but to depression I think white or green like I said up. Low doses have more energetic, euphoric and mood-boster effects, meanwhile in high doses will prevail sedation and calm, without matter the strain you take.

I tryed yesterday for first time white vein thai, that have a stimulating effect with a sense of clear head and uplifting. It's seems like a coffee but without tachycardia and with an effect more clean. I tried too green vein malay, that have a longer effect that another strains, for me their effect is a mixture between stimulating and sedating, the first couple of hours more stimulation and later more sedation.
Every person reacts different (same with another substances), so the key is look for reviews and info, and try it for yourself.

Isn't dangerous by itself, no cause overdose and have barely side effects. Search for info, this is a really interesting plant, I'm praying for the popular pression in USA blocks the ban that DEA want to do to the day 30th.

SolidSnake....I just wrote a novel about your great posts and this God given Miraculous plant. The Bluelight reply is wack. It said my reply was too short. 200 words or so?? Too short? HUH?

SolidSnake....I just wrote a novel about your great posts and this God given Miraculous plant. The Bluelight reply is wack. It said my reply was too short. 200 words or so?? Too short? HUH?

Hahaha thank you! I do my best for the community in all what I can.

Why don't you try speaking with your parents, siblings or a close friend first? Maybe your school counselor? Trust me when I tell you some of the medicines that a psychiatrist may give you will make you feel a LOT better... maybe even a sense of that "high" your seeking.

Drugs aren't the answer. I PROMISE you that. Do yourself a favor lil guy DONT DO DRUGS. Go get laid that will make you feel better. Keep in mind, most women will eventually kill you anyway. ;)

Pretty sure its against the the rules of BL to ask the type of question you did. Your thread may get locked by a MOD. Don't get nervous or upset though, it's standard procedure and for your own benefit if it does get locked.

I would like to assume no one here would steer you in the "wrong direction" but please be very careful with anything anyone here or anywhere else tells you and use your brain and common sense.

keep your head up kid! Your young and have your whole life ahead of you and this world is full of wild and exciting things to experience and drugs will deny you those pleasures. I absolutely PROMISE you that.

I agree with everything posted here. Drugs that will get you high are not going to help you, and will make things worse. Stay safe Maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.