• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I need help and I need it fast

Apap poisoning is a very painful way to die and there is nothing doctors can do for you once your liver is damaged to a serious extent from acetaminophen.

Although it wasn't smart it is fear mongering telling him he WILL DIE... it is possible but not too probable he is not posting saying he is worried or anything so he is probably fine.

Let's hope we hear from the OP again. Assuming op is not a troll.

Besides the APAP, 600-mg pseudo cannot be enjoyable either - this is going to have me looking for a human LD50 for it - usually human LD50s are based upon a collection of post-mortum toxicology results, vs. toxicology of those who've survived, in this case stupidly high doses of pseudo.

JFC... Shaking my head and about to puke at the thought of ingesting the OPs tablets. Too bad op didn't puke b/f absorption was significant...

Edit: by my count it's been just over two hours since OP's final, errrr... I mean most recent post. I hope the lack of posting means OP got to emergency care and was able to convey the type and amount of tablets he/she took.

Edit II: If anyone is going to go through with something like this they need to write down what they took, exactly when and how (oral, plugged, etc...) Then put that note in a place nobody can miss, front pocket is good... I'm sure there's other ways, indelible ink on your chest or arm might be good. People need to know a. It wasn't a suicide attempt, b. It was exactly x, y and z you took and c. take a second and say goodbye to those that care about you.

If this poster survives, I certainly don't want others to think they would as well. OP self reports being young, but close to physically mature, and could possibly survive this, but I would NEVER take that as a pass to do even half as much.

Read ahead of swallowing shit like this. This was obviously a cold/flu medication, but honestly ime, none of these substances help much, unless you like the side effects of pseudo, some people do, though i doubt at 600-mg!

Last edited:
this is just retarded. go and throw up right now!

how are you supposed to enjoy a psychedelic when youre going to be worrying about liver failure the entire trip? sounds like an utter headfuck

What kind of advice is this!?! DXM isn't a psychedelic!!!! How can we ever trust you again!?!?

Although it wasn't smart it is fear mongering telling him he WILL DIE... it is possible but not too probable he is not posting saying he is worried or anything so he is probably fine.

I don't think it was fear mongering because IF he's actually doing all the things he's doing and is SERIOUS about thinking about things the way he's typing them out....then this kid lacks the sense to stay alive for very long.

For Christ's sakes, he typed this:

"I am reading that the first signs of acute liver failure start 24 hours after my ingestion. I can not go to hospital now. Is it risky to wait till tomorrow?"

So this kid believes that if the "acute" signs of liver failure take 24 hours to show up then it's probably ok to wait 24 hours to go to the hospital????

Yeah...I'd say IF this kid REALLY took 10 grams of Tylenol in one shot and waited 24 hours to go to the hospital he'd BEST CASE scenario have permanent liver damage, worst die.

How again was my post "fear mongering"??

How many MORE grams of Tylenol would he have to take for it NOT to be fear mongering??

Another 5 grams??

Another 10???

Have you ever taken dxm?

The times I did, and the consensus is, that it is indeed psychedelic.

its a disassociative drug, but you definetly trip balls and see crazy patterns while on it. this was when i was young n dumb.

I have an ex who took 8g of tylenol as a suicide attempt. She ended up sick as fuck in the hospital puking and pissing blood. She said it was the worst experience of her life, and that she should've just used a bullet. Not to mention the stay in a mental ward, which trust me is not fun.

Granted, she weighs 90lbs and is small as hell. But TEN fucking grams is nothing to joke about, let alone all at once. You fucked up. This was a terrible decision. Personally if I was in your shoes I'd of been on my way to the hospital hours ago.

Do you really want to risk death by tylenol to catch a dirty buzz from DXM/Psuedoephdrine? Like holy shit.

You say you can't get any just dxm meds, if that's the case then DON'T DO IT AT ALL. Order fucking research chemicals off the internet or something. Shit you can get pure dxm powder online for $1 a gram, and I'm sure the vendors will ship it to anyone that pays regardless of laws.

Smfh. I hope you live kid.

EDIT:

I went through your posts, and came across this:

"I am about to mix some beer, weed, ecstasy, speed(amphetamine), 12 codeine containing tablets and a zolpidem or two."

You have to be a troll. If you are not a troll I have just lost all faith in humanity.

Last edited:
I hope this is a troll attempt otherwise this guy is fucked unless he is in the hospital right now.

Although taking 10g isn't advisable nor is it common place... It could be much worse. I have taken 13g before with no ill effects. Not smart though. The point is it Is stupid and never recommended considering the cheap and pure sources of dxm and I took mine while taking hydrocodone 10/650s...either way. He's probably full of shit and if not he's just stupid. OON... I have a friend who's brother took 25gs on purpose and nearly died but ended up with no liver damage to speak of... According to his enzyme tests and all.

Tl:dr
Get dxm from the cheap pure sources, do CWEs and avoid trouble altogether.

People thanks for your support and your concerns, I am right now in hospital. Just because i was scared, I do not have any signs of trouble jet, I do not feel pain, but I am waiting for my results. Thanks to everybody. And those who think I am a troll they might consider it differently I will post my results as soon as I can.

wow, I give you a few points for at least biting the bullet on this one and being responsible for your own life and your own actions. Being young and doing stupid shit happens to everyone and as long as you learn from this (what should be a scary experience) then it was not a complete waste. And who knows maybe by going to the hospital you got some decent drugs anyways. Did you at least tell the doctors that you are in a lot of pain? They would probably but you on a morphine drip. If so you got the high you needed so badly at least.

See I always know how to look on the bright side...

People thanks for your support and your concerns, I am right now in hospital. Just because i was scared, I do not have any signs of trouble jet, I do not feel pain, but I am waiting for my results. Thanks to everybody. And those who think I am a troll they might consider it differently I will post my results as soon as I can.

Glad to hear you are ok.

Just remember that even if you are fine, which it sounds like you should be, that what you did taking that much Tylenol is EXTREMELY dangerous and has killed people before or damaged their liver and that if you'd waited longer it could have been a problem.

Don't think that just cause you are ok this time that it's ok to do it again.

And next time DO INTERNET RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Don't just take it and then come here and ask if it is ok cause it might be too late.

Glad to hear you are ok though.

(See guys, sometimes scaring someone in the RIGHT circumstance can make them get the help they needed. But talking shit about the kid would just have made him ignore us.)

wow, I give you a few points for at least biting the bullet on this one and being responsible for your own life and your own actions. Being young and doing stupid shit happens to everyone and as long as you learn from this (what should be a scary experience) then it was not a complete waste. And who knows maybe by going to the hospital you got some decent drugs anyways. Did you at least tell the doctors that you are in a lot of pain? They would probably but you on a morphine drip. If so you got the high you needed so badly at least.

See I always know how to look on the bright side...

you have changed alot

I am now back from hospital after a very long day there. In overall I am okay, my sugar level was very high 15.1, my kalium level was very very low, the enzymes seemed to bo kinda bad but they said I will be okay if I take the med. They gave me 3x1 600mg Acetyl Cysteine and four NaCl,glucose and kalium infusions.
Thanks to all you really saved my life, because I would have never gone to seek medical help without your words. PEACE AND LOVE to everybody.

I am now back from hospital after a very long day there. In overall I am okay, my sugar level was very high 15.1, my kalium level was very very low, the enzymes seemed to bo kinda bad but they said I will be okay if I take the med. They gave me 3x1 600mg Acetyl Cysteine and four NaCl,glucose and kalium infusions.
Thanks to all you really saved my life, because I would have never gone to seek medical help without your words. PEACE AND LOVE to everybody.

You're smart for going, I believe that med stops the apap from damaging your liver, had you waited 24 hours, once the damage is done it can't be reversed. And once your liver fails your pretty much as good as dead so fuck don't do that again lol.

No I for certain wont do any thing that stupid again, or at least without doing some good research. No I had not waited 24 hours it was like 13-14 hours but they said I will be fine.