• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I need a fking break

nznity

Bluelighter
Haven't slept un 2 days. About to cave in AND buy an ampoule of tramadol just to fking sleep.

You are buying that otc in your country right?

Surely you can get something else that will actually work better and isnt an opioid (promethazine, mirtazapine etc)?

Honestly man sometimes I think sleep is more important than not using certain drugs.

We need sleep, no matter how it is achieved. Obviously sleeping due to drug induced sleep or assisted is not as high quality, but sleep is sleep at the end of the day.

Don't beat yourself up if you need to use something because you've been up too long or are stressed, etc. Just try not to make a habit of it, get some sleep and tomorrow is a new day.

@THECATINTHEHAT @OpiateKiller i ended up buying the ampoule.and it gave me a.massive headache AND had to Lay.down for half.an hr,.i wanted to barf. Couple hrs ago.couldnt take it anymore AND bought just 10mg ampoule of.morphine AND god the Rush felt so god even.tho it was just 10mg. My.tolerance Is really low Now so I'm almost there!!, Ima stack on gabapentin so i can get past day 3-5 AND get over with this shit for good.

You really want to stop man, have you considered getting professional help for some of your problems/trauma so you can have a better chance at sobriety?

I'd end up wanting to use it as its not heroin so I won't be relapsing lol

Yes that's how my brain sees it
iv/snorting heroin is totally different from oral morphine and I don't even care for the latter. Isn't that sad?

That's how fucked the "reward sensation" can become.

Oh well. I'm glad I don't use opiates/heroin anymore.

You really want to stop man, have you considered getting professional help for some of your problems/trauma so you can have a better chance at sobriety?
mann, i've been to rehab 4 times in 6 years. My family is done supporting me, altho i'm almost there. I've only eaten 600mg pentin this morning, yesterday nothing. My tolerance has dropped aswell, i can get high off 40-50mg now. I can do this :p

Oh right I remember you saying that now come to think of it yeah

I've had oramorph and oxynorm it's a bit crap and to stimulating for me but I heard ampoules are different and I used to hit up heroin, smoked it on foil too, but my ROA was to inject it, so morphine ampoules sold OTC is asking people to become addicts or carry on using

We can barely get 8mg/500mg co codamol here in the UK, I got turned away as wanted a second packet after a few days

Oh right I remember you saying that now come to think of it yeah

I've had oramorph and oxynorm it's a bit crap and to stimulating for me but I heard ampoules are different and I used to hit up heroin, smoked it on foil too, but my ROA was to inject it, so morphine ampoules sold OTC is asking people to become addicts or carry on using

We can barely get 8mg/500mg co codamol here in the UK, I got turned away as wanted a second packet after a few days
They arent otc but i have 3 plugs that can get me ampoules for a reallyyyy cheap price. U Would drop dead if i told u xd but yeah ATM Is not a good Time to get high.

He's in a depressive point of his life, all this behaviour it's normal. You will not find him breakin seeds and smokin weed around the block, it's normal. My advice, if you aren't your own enemy then you know what to do. Shady thinks that.

not sleeping drives a person NUTS! i don't blame you for taking something to sleep. i personally find the insomnia to be easily the worst part of withdrawal. it's makes the days soooooo fucking long.