• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine I may need Medical Attention...

happycaligirl30

Greenlighter
If I need medical attention where can I go without having to deal with police or people who don't want to help people addicted to drugs?

Hey there - Welcome to Bluelight

In regards to medical attention, my buddy went to the ER because his hand swelled up from shooting meth, and no cops bothered him.

If you need help with addiction too, go to the ER where you would be dealing with nurses and doctors who might send you to a inpatient facility, especially if you have other mental health problems. Other option is a detox. The only time I dealt with cops at the hospital was when I was on watch for violent behavior. And TBH they might have just been security, I forget.

In regards to medical attention, my buddy went to the ER because his hand swelled up from shooting meth, and no cops bothered him.

If you need help with addiction too, go to the ER.
I agree with this. I too have been to the ER. doctor was super cool about everything and listed it as "allergic drug reaction-unspecified"

Keep in mind the people are there to help you not die, most don't care what it is that brought you there.

I usually go to the closest urgent care if you have one around you . Plus I believe it’s a federal law that police can’t be called on you if you go to a hospital for drug reasons . I’m just not 100% sure if it’s federal law or state law . I believe it was passed when bon jovi’s Daughter overdosed and there was drugs and paraphernalia all over the place but they couldn’t arrest or charge anyone since they needed medical assistance .
I hope your ok.