• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I.M injections and 'the taste,'

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
You know that taste you get instantly with a good I.V injection? (specifically the minty cold one you get from ketamine) I swear a few times recently when I've done an I.M shot I've actually got a hint of the same taste like a minute or 2 later?
Could this be possible - or am i imagining things? 🤔

Possibly imagining for IM. Although I always think I feel I kind of hot flush on my face 1-2 min after IM so you could be right.

Possibly imagining for IM. Although I always think I feel I kind of hot flush on my face 1-2 min after IM so you could be right.
Don't think I've ever felt the hot flush feeling tbh, but I'll be looking out for it now, probably end up getting a placebo now haha.
Will confirm later, I'm at work for a few more hours at least, but I've got about 4.5g of nice shard and a fresh pack of orange heads waiting for me at home, been giving my remaining veins a break but avoiding sniffing any so I.M it is... Although i might actually try the mirror technique for this big boy ive got popping out of the underside of my forearm.
What sort of doses were giving you the hot flush face out of interest?

Quite possible, you can definitely taste substances which are in your bloodstream - you know that if you ever used zopiclone, the most bitter drug I know of. Take a coated pill and when it begins to work until its metabolized out you'll get a bitter taste sensation.

You know that taste you get instantly with a good I.V injection? (specifically the minty cold one you get from ketamine) I swear a few times recently when I've done an I.M shot I've actually got a hint of the same taste like a minute or 2 later?
Could this be possible - or am i imagining things? 🤔
Had a strange never felt before chemicaly taste after first jab vaccine

iregulatlu IM steroids and van can conrim that you get some of that oil/compuond/solvents as tase inuthe bavk of yourthoruth through your lungd. Not ever lookinmgh forward to it but it aint that bad. You'll get usedt ot it surpridingly fast.

Quite possible, you can definitely taste substances which are in your bloodstream - you know that if you ever used zopiclone, the most bitter drug I know of. Take a coated pill and when it begins to work until its metabolized out you'll get a bitter taste sensation.
Zopi has the worst taste. Aparantly it gets excreted through your saliva glands
I remember tasting bleach after cleaning a set of works even after flushing it out with water several times
Bruh
Had a strange never felt before chemicaly taste after first jab vaccine
That's fucked up. But confirms my suspicions
iregulatlu IM steroids and van can conrim that you get some of that oil/compuond/solvents as tase inuthe bavk of yourthoruth through your lungd. Not ever lookinmgh forward to it but it aint that bad. You'll get usedt ot it surpridingly fast.
Double confirms it. I'm sure when I do 300mg+ I.M about a minute or 2 later I get a very slight taste, similar strength taste to say if i did a very small I.V hit like a wash, or ~25mg or less (but just not instant like how I.V is)